- 39.95$ Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Chief Architect Premier X5
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12
- Download Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Discount - Photoshop CC For Dummies
|Lt. Governor Simon: The holidays are a reminder to honor our veterans|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Wednesday, 19 December 2012 15:09|
ANNA – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon and Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs Director Erica Borggren will highlight the importance of veterans’ facilities that provide needed care to the men and women who have served our country by visiting the Anna Veterans Home on Thursday to celebrate the holidays with its residents.
“Our veterans deserve the thanks and appreciation of a grateful state and country, and I am proud to celebrate the holidays with residents in Anna,” said Simon, chair of the state’s military base retention and reuse committee. “Despite our state’s fiscal climate, it is important that we make sure veterans continue to receive the care they have earned.”
There are four veteran homes throughout Illinois, located in Anna, LaSalle, Manteno and Quincy. Each home provides residents with a sense of community, as well as medical care and support. Given the state’s serious fiscal climate, veterans homes have not been immune to annual budget cuts. During fiscal year 2013, the homes housed 44 fewer veterans, and 36 staff positions were cut.
DATE: Thursday, December 20
TIME: 2:30 p.m.
PLACE: Anna Veterans Home, 792 N. Main St., Anna###
Tags See All Tags