- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Discount - Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Download Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Download Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
|Lt. Governor Simon: Time to fill out school efficiency survey|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kathryn Phillips|
|Friday, 02 December 2011 09:27|
Survey ideas will help Classrooms First Commission improve school efficiency, student opportunity
SPRINGFIELD – November 23, 2011. If you have ideas on how Illinois school districts can operate more efficiently and enhance learning opportunities, you have a little more than a week to share the cost-saving tips with Lt. Governor Sheila Simon’s Classrooms First Commission.
An online survey on district efficiency and effectiveness will close Friday, December 2, after eight weeks on Simon’s website. To date, more than 330 parents, taxpayers and educators from 72 counties have submitted input to the Classrooms First Commission. Their comments join the 379 people who attended and 79 who testified at four regional public hearings.
“To all the educators, parents and taxpayers who are concerned about education, we want to hear from you,” Simon said. “This is your chance to tell policymakers how to best spend our limited education dollars.”
Suggestions submitted to the commission via the online survey include:
The commission will soon move into the second phase of its study and break into working groups each focused on one of the following topics: shared services, within-district efficiencies, and realignment. Work groups will review the ideas submitted to the online survey, the testimony collected at public hearings and the presentations given at commission meetings.
In the third and final phase of its deliberations, the commission will draft recommendations and present them at a round of public hearings in the spring. The final report is due to the Governor and General Assembly in the summer. The survey can be found here or by following the “Education” link at www.ltgov.il.gov.###
Tags See All Tags