- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- Download Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (en)
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Buy OEM AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
- Buy NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5
|Lt. Governor Simon to address new lawyers at swearing-in|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Thursday, 01 November 2012 15:37|
COLLINSVILLE – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will address 113 new licensed Illinois attorneys on Thursday at the swearing-in ceremony conducted by Illinois Supreme Court Justice Lloyd Karmeier of the Fifth Judicial District.
Simon, a former professor at the Southern Illinois University School of Law, taught many of the new lawyers and looks forward to welcoming them into the profession. The oath will be administered to 2,125 men and women across the state’s five Supreme Court judicial districts. All of the new lawyers passed the Illinois State Bar Examination in July as well as a mandatory ethics examination. They have also been certified by the Committee on Character and Fitness.
“I’m honored to participate in such an important moment for my former students and future colleagues,” said Simon, who was sworn in as a licensed Illinois attorney in 1987.
The Fifth Judicial District includes the following counties: Alexander, Bond, Christian, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Edwards, Effingham, Fayette, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jasper, Jefferson, Johnson, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, Massac, Monroe, Montgomery, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Randolph, Richland, St. Clair, Saline, Shelby, Union, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, White and Williamson.
There are now approximately 91,600 licensed attorneys throughout Illinois, including those to be sworn in Thursday.
DATE: Thursday, November 1
TIME: 2 p.m.
PLACE: Gateway Convention Center Ballroom C-D, One Gateway Drive, Collinsville
Tags See All Tags