- 149.95$ NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- Discount - Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- 29.95$ Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download VMware Workstation 9
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
|Lt. Governor Simon to attend landmark marriage equality signing|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Tuesday, 19 November 2013 16:24|
CHICAGO – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon on Wednesday will join Governor Pat Quinn, numerous elected officials, advocates and members of the public to take part in the historic signing of legislation making Illinois the 16th state in the nation to recognize full marriage equality.
“Tomorrow will be a proud and historic day for Illinois,” said Simon. “This is a momentous step toward fairness and equality. I am excited to be a part of this event and can’t wait to start receiving wedding invitations.”
Passed by the Illinois General Assembly on Nov. 5, this landmark legislation will provide equal access to the status, benefits, protections, rights, and responsibilities of civil marriage for all couples and their children in Illinois.
Though Illinois already has civil unions, only marriage affords couples the ability to file joint tax returns, participate in spousal Social Security and veterans’ benefits, and benefit under the Family and Medical Leave Act. Civil unions will be able to be converted to marriages within a year of the law going into effect.
The signing and celebration is free of charge and open to the public. For more information or to register to attend, please visit Equality.Illinois.gov.
Wednesday, Nov. 20
EVENT: Marriage Equality Bill Signing
TIME: 3:30 p.m.
LOCATION: University of Illinois at Chicago Forum, 725 W. Roosevelt Rd., Chicago
Tags See All Tags