- Download Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Discount - Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Buy OEM CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Buy Red Giant Color Suite 11 (en)
- Buy Paragon NTFS 8 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Access 2007
|Lt. Governor Simon to Bike to Work, celebrate Women’s Health Day|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Wednesday, 15 May 2013 08:46|
SPRINGFIELD – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will participate in the city of Springfield’s “Curb Your Car, Bike to Work” event on Wednesday. Simon, an avid cyclist, has previously participated in the annual event and often commutes by bicycle in Carbondale.
Later Wednesday morning, Simon will proclaim it Women's Health Day in Illinois with legislators and officials from the Illinois Department of Public Health, Northwestern University and the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. Simon will urge downstate women to participate in a health survey so Northwestern researchers can better understand causes and patterns of women’s health issues.
"From biking to work to accessing regular health screenings, there are simple things we can do to keep ourselves and our environment healthier," Simon said.
Wednesday, May 15
EVENT: Bike to Work group commute
TIME: 7:30 a.m. – depart from Washington Park
LOCATION: Washington Park Picnic Pavilion to Café Moxo, 411 E. Adams St., Springfield
NOTE: Photo and b-roll opportunity only.
EVENT: Women’s Health Day press conference
TIME: 10 a.m.
LOCATION: Illinois State Capitol Rotunda, Springfield
Satellite: AMC 15KU
Tags See All Tags