- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 (en)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Cheap ABest WMV Video Converter
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap cheap oem
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
- Download VMware Workstation 7
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Download IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Landscape and Deck 12
- Discount - Nero 10 Burning ROM
|Lt. Governor Simon to Bike to Work, celebrate Women’s Health Day|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Wednesday, 15 May 2013 08:46|
SPRINGFIELD – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will participate in the city of Springfield’s “Curb Your Car, Bike to Work” event on Wednesday. Simon, an avid cyclist, has previously participated in the annual event and often commutes by bicycle in Carbondale.
Later Wednesday morning, Simon will proclaim it Women's Health Day in Illinois with legislators and officials from the Illinois Department of Public Health, Northwestern University and the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. Simon will urge downstate women to participate in a health survey so Northwestern researchers can better understand causes and patterns of women’s health issues.
"From biking to work to accessing regular health screenings, there are simple things we can do to keep ourselves and our environment healthier," Simon said.
Wednesday, May 15
EVENT: Bike to Work group commute
TIME: 7:30 a.m. – depart from Washington Park
LOCATION: Washington Park Picnic Pavilion to Café Moxo, 411 E. Adams St., Springfield
NOTE: Photo and b-roll opportunity only.
EVENT: Women’s Health Day press conference
TIME: 10 a.m.
LOCATION: Illinois State Capitol Rotunda, Springfield
Satellite: AMC 15KU
Tags See All Tags