- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- 179.95$ Autodesk Showcase 2011 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Access 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Boris Red 5 (64-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies cheap oem
- 99.95$ Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server cheap oem
|Lt. Governor Simon to discuss government, leadership during social media town hall|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Tuesday, 25 September 2012 14:04|
CHICAGO – Participating in a social media town hall, Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will field questions this evening on government, leadership, and the importance of female mentorship. Simon’s discussion, “Policies That Help Women and Girls – and the Consequences When They Don’t,” is the third in a series of social media town halls hosted by the Chicago Foundation for Women.
“There is no shortage of women and girls looking to take the next step and lead,” said Simon, a mother of two and former professor and prosecutor. “It’s our responsibility to reach out and help the next generation find its path to success.”
This is the third and final town hall presented by the Chicago Foundation for Women leading up to its 27th Annual Luncheon on Thursday. Attendees of the luncheon will include all three town hall guests: Simon, Katrina Markoff, CEO and founder of Vosges Haut-Chocolat, and Cheryle Jackson, vice president of government affairs and corporate development of AAR Corp. Anita Hill, professor of law, social policy and women’s studies at Brandeis University, will serve as the luncheon’s keynote speaker.
Social Media Town Hall
DATE: Tuesday, September 25
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
PLACE: Social media users can submit questions at www.facebook.com/SheilaSimonIL or on Twitter using the #27ALCFW hashtag.
27th Annual Chicago Foundation for Women luncheon
DATE: Thursday, September 27
TIME: 11:30 a.m.
PLACE: Hilton Chicago, 720 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Tags See All Tags