- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- 29.95$ Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Buy Cheap PC Washer 2
- Buy Cheap Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 2.8
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training cheap oem
|Lt. Governor Simon to honor Moline High School students|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Friday, 28 February 2014 09:42|
Winners of NO MORE Dating Abuse video challenge
MOLINE – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon and representatives of Verizon and the Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ICADV) tomorrow will name four Moline High School students the first place winners of the “NO MORE Dating Abuse” video challenge. February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month.
Now in its second year, this challenge is the first of its kind in Illinois and is coordinated by the ICADV and Lt. Governor’s office, and sponsored by Verizon. Last September, all high schools throughout the state were encouraged to invite their students to submit a video that called for the end of teen dating violence and promoted healthy relationships. Simon will present Moline High School with $1,000 for submitting the winning entries, and students on the winning team will receive iPads.
Simon also will be joined by state and local officials to honor the Village of Silvis as the newest Illinois Main Street community. The Lt. Governor serves as the ambassador of the Illinois Main Street Program, which is helping to revitalize downtowns and business districts throughout the state.
EVENT: NO MORE Dating Abuse video challenge awards
DATE: Friday, Feb. 28
TIME: 9:15 a.m.
LOCATION: Moline High School auditorium, 3600 Avenue of the Cities, Moline
EVENT: Silvis Illinois Main Street ceremony
DATE: Friday, Feb. 28
TIME: 10 a.m.
LOCATION: Silvis City Hall, 121 11th Street, Silvis###
Tags See All Tags