- Buy Cheap Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Buy Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sr,sl,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy OEM MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- 24.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium
- Download Smith Micro PoserPro 2010 MAC
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 9
|Lt. Governor Simon to host EMS summit|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 07:59|
Focus on improving emergency medical responses in rural Illinois
SPRINGFIELD – September 27, 2013. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will meet with stakeholders and discuss the ongoing challenges faced by Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel in rural communities as host of the upcoming 2013 Illinois EMS Summit in Springfield on Oct. 8. She is encouraging EMS experts and health care providers to register now through next week.
“Bringing together EMS experts and health care professionals from across the state is a terrific way to help ensure first-rate care for the rural residents of Illinois,” said Simon. “By creating this important dialogue we can assist rural communities, make our emergency services even better and save lives.”
The 2013 Illinois EMS Summit organizers tout the event as an opportunity for EMS providers and other rural stakeholders to come together to examine the conditions of rural EMS in Illinois. Participants will be able to discuss potential solutions for ongoing rural EMS challenges such as recruitment and retention of personnel, continuing education requirements and the misalignment of licensure with national standards.
Lt. Governor Simon is the chair of the Governor’s Rural Affairs Council (GRAC). As GRAC chair, Simon is leading efforts to combat a shortage of emergency responders in many parts of the state, encourage additional EMS training, and improve various classifications and standards. GRAC also established an EMS subcommittee to enhance existing emergency response units, reduce ambulance response times in rural Illinois and make recommendations for improvements and enhanced access.
The summit will be held in Room 1105/1106 of Lincoln Land Community College’s Trutter Center at 5250 Shepherd Rd., in Springfield. Those interested in participating can register online at www.siumed.edu/cme/tracker.
Tags See All Tags