- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 (en,de)
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS6 cheap oem
- 49.95$ ARTS PDF Stamper cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 4
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
|Lt. Governor Simon to join Sen. Durbin, Secretary of the Air Force for meeting on the future of Scott Air Force Base|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Tuesday, 15 April 2014 09:23|
BELLEVILLE – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will join U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin and Secretary of the U.S. Air Force Deborah Lee James, at Scott Air Force Base for a meeting centered on the base’s future. The meeting has been initiated by Sen. Durbin, who chairs the Senate defense appropriation committee.
Last month Simon joined Durbin to meet with Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Mark A. Welsh at Scott Air Force Base as part of Durbin’s continuing efforts to highlight Scott Air Force Base’s potential for growth.
Simon chairs Illinois’ Interagency Military Base Support and Economic Development Committee (IMBSEDC). Last week Simon was joined by Rep. Eddie Lee Jackson (D-East St. Louis) in Springfield to introduce House Bill 3939 to ease the transitions of military students moving in and out of Illinois schools. The legislation, which passed the House unanimously, will align Illinois with national standards on the treatment of military students, who may transfer schools several times more than their peers.
As chair of the IMBSEDC, Simon helps coordinate the state’s activities and communications relating to current and former military bases in Illinois. Simon recently announced plans for a statewide comprehensive economic impact analysis of active military bases in Illinois. Simon is committed to protecting the state’s military operations, installations, and the families of those who selflessly serve our state and country.
DATE: Tuesday, April 15
TIME: 12:15 p.m.
LOCATION: Scott Field Heritage Air Park, Directly across Siebert Road from Shiloh Gate (main entrance to base), 100 Scott Drive, Scott Air Force Base
NOTE: The meeting will be closed press with the media availability to follow.
Tags See All Tags