- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection cheap oem
- 29.95$ LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Pro 6
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Download The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Discount - QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- Discount - PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
|Lt. Governor Simon to record holiday message for troops|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Kathryn Phillips|
|Tuesday, 13 December 2011 09:33|
Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will spread holiday cheer to service members this season, thanks to a new “digital care package” project launched by the Illinois Center for Broadcasting.
Simon will work with student broadcasters to record a holiday video during the school’s first “man on the street” recording session at 4:15 p.m. Thursday across from the iconic Chicago Theater sign at State and Lake Streets in downtown Chicago.
The ICB is also taking appointments from military families and supporters who want to record a free message at their holiday studio between Thursday and December 16. The video messages will be distributed to military members stationed throughout the country and in Iraq and Afghanistan by the U.S. Army and Illinois National Guard.
“The selfless dedication of our service members should be recognized year-round, but the holidays are often more difficult for our troops overseas and away from their families,” Simon said. “I encourage all that are able to send a warm greeting from home to our service members stationed across the world.”
As chair of the state’s Interagency Military Base Support and Economic Development Committee (IMBSEDC), Simon works to preserve military installations throughout the state and provide support for military members and their families.
Lt. Governor Simon holiday message recording
TIME: 4:15 p.m.
Tags See All Tags