- 149.95$ FileMaker Server 11 Advanced cheap oem
- 9.95$ ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Buy Autodesk Inventor 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Real-World XML cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Cheap MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- 39.95$ Best Software ACT! 2005 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Discount - One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Download Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
|Lt. Governor Simon to record holiday message for troops|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Kathryn Phillips|
|Tuesday, 13 December 2011 09:33|
Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will spread holiday cheer to service members this season, thanks to a new “digital care package” project launched by the Illinois Center for Broadcasting.
Simon will work with student broadcasters to record a holiday video during the school’s first “man on the street” recording session at 4:15 p.m. Thursday across from the iconic Chicago Theater sign at State and Lake Streets in downtown Chicago.
The ICB is also taking appointments from military families and supporters who want to record a free message at their holiday studio between Thursday and December 16. The video messages will be distributed to military members stationed throughout the country and in Iraq and Afghanistan by the U.S. Army and Illinois National Guard.
“The selfless dedication of our service members should be recognized year-round, but the holidays are often more difficult for our troops overseas and away from their families,” Simon said. “I encourage all that are able to send a warm greeting from home to our service members stationed across the world.”
As chair of the state’s Interagency Military Base Support and Economic Development Committee (IMBSEDC), Simon works to preserve military installations throughout the state and provide support for military members and their families.
Lt. Governor Simon holiday message recording
TIME: 4:15 p.m.
Tags See All Tags