- Download Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Download Adobe Captivate 3
- Download Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 9
- Buy OEM Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Buy Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies (en)
- Download BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Discount - Adobe Authorware 7
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC
|Lt. Governor Simon to record holiday message for troops|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Kathryn Phillips|
|Tuesday, 13 December 2011 09:33|
Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will spread holiday cheer to service members this season, thanks to a new “digital care package” project launched by the Illinois Center for Broadcasting.
Simon will work with student broadcasters to record a holiday video during the school’s first “man on the street” recording session at 4:15 p.m. Thursday across from the iconic Chicago Theater sign at State and Lake Streets in downtown Chicago.
The ICB is also taking appointments from military families and supporters who want to record a free message at their holiday studio between Thursday and December 16. The video messages will be distributed to military members stationed throughout the country and in Iraq and Afghanistan by the U.S. Army and Illinois National Guard.
“The selfless dedication of our service members should be recognized year-round, but the holidays are often more difficult for our troops overseas and away from their families,” Simon said. “I encourage all that are able to send a warm greeting from home to our service members stationed across the world.”
As chair of the state’s Interagency Military Base Support and Economic Development Committee (IMBSEDC), Simon works to preserve military installations throughout the state and provide support for military members and their families.
Lt. Governor Simon holiday message recording
TIME: 4:15 p.m.
Tags See All Tags