- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 399.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit) (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,br,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh,tw)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Camtasia Studio 8
- 399.95$ Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Buy Cheap SnagIt 11
|Lt. Governor to address 80th annual education conference|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Friday, 16 November 2012 15:36|
CHICAGO – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will address educators, administrators and leaders in the field at the 2012 Joint Annual Conference of the Illinois Association of School Boards, Illinois Association of School Administrators and Illinois Association of School Business Officials.
Simon will also welcome research professor of education at New York University and renowned education historian Diane Ravitch. Ravitch served as assistant secretary of education and counselor to U.S. Secretary of Education Lamar Alexander under President George H. W. Bush.
“This conference provides a great opportunity for our state’s education experts to get together and exchange ideas that will help us make sure our students excel in and out of the classroom,” said Simon. “This year we are so fortunate to have Diane Ravitch share her expertise in national education policy.”
Simon serves as Governor Quinn’s point person on education reform and is chair of the Joint Educational Leadership Committee for Illinois top educational advisory body, the P-20 Council. She also chaired the Classrooms First Commission, which is dedicated to improving education programs in schools around the state while streamlining district operations.
DATE: Saturday, Nov. 17
TIME: 8:30 a.m.
PLACE: Hyatt Regency Chicago, Grand Ballroom, 151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago
Tags See All Tags