- Buy Cheap PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Download Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- 19.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Buy Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009 (en)
- Download Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
- 199.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional cheap oem
|LUJACK’S IS FIRST CHEVY DEALER TO INSTALL EV CHARGER|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Gwen Tombergs|
|Friday, 05 August 2011 10:54|
(Friday, August 5, 2011) Lujack Chevy is proud to announce that they will be the first Quad City Chevy dealer to install an Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station. The installation will take place in the Lujack Chevy service department on Thursday, August 11, at 11:00 a.m. by a NECA member qualified local installer. A light lunch will be served
The SPX EL-50580 Voltec charging station, a Level 2 charging station, is an element in an infrastructure that supplies electric energy for the recharging of electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid (electric-gasoline vehicles) or semi-static and mobile electrical units such as exhibition stands. An average charge takes 4 hours with a Level 2 EV charger. The user finds charging an electric vehicle as simple as connecting a normal electrical appliance.
The Chevy Volt offers an initial electric range of 35 miles. Along with its onboard gas generator, the Volt will average a range of 375 miles. For an average of $1.50 a day most drivers can have a gas-free and tailpipe and emissions-free commute. The Chevy Volt was named Motor Trend Magazine’s 2011 Car of the Year.
Lujack Chevy, the Iowa Quad Cities’ only Chevy dealer, is currently taking orders for the new Chevy Volt. Early purchasers will be able to take advantage of the Federal Government’s $7500 rebate.
For more information call Gwen Tombergs, Lujack’s Marketing Director, at 563-343-2058.
“After all, we haven’t inherited this planet from our parents—we’re borrowing it from our children.” Chevrolet
Tags See All Tags