- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers (en)
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Buy Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- 19.95$ Acronis True Image Home 2010 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Suite cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- 379.95$ Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS6
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC cheap oem
- Download SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
|Lumberjacks in Love opens Aug. 1 at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Friday, 19 July 2013 07:46|
Amana – Four manly lumberjacks living the bachelor life in their northern Wisconsin camp seem perfectly happy tucked away from civilization – and women. But, when a mail order bride is mistakenly sent for, everything changes. Join Minnesota Slim, Dirty Bob, Muskrat, Moonlight and The Kid as they tell the wonders and woes of being a lumberjack in love with songs like “The Bachelor’s Prayer,” “Stupid Love,” and “Could It Be Cabin Fever?”
Lumberjacks in Love opens August 1 on the Main Stage of The Old Creamery Theatre. Written by Fred Ally and James Kaplan, the authors of Guys On Ice, Lumberjacks in Love is directed by Krista Neumann of Iowa City. The cast consists of Scott Wakefield of New York City, Sean McCall of Marengo, Eddie Skaggs of Cedar Rapids, Tim Abou-Nasr of Omaha, Neb., Lisa Crosby Wipperling of St. Albans, Vermont, and Deborah Kennedy of West Amana, with musical direction by Shari Rhoads of Coralville. Lumberjacks in Love runs through Sept. 1 and is rated Theatre PG.
Tickets are $27.50 for adults and $18 for students. Show times are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Student rush tickets are available half an hour before performances. A student ID is required to get this special rate of $12 per ticket. Group rates for 15 people or more are available.
Lumberjacks in Love is sponsored by Capper Auto Group. Media sponsors are Kiss 96.5 and City Revealed Magazine.
Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for tickets or more information. Walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available. Reservations are highly recommended.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 42 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags