- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Buy OEM MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Discount - Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training
- Buy Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,pt,sv,nl,it,ko,pl,tr,cs)
- 19.95$ ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter cheap oem
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
|M. Paul Chinitz announces release of ‘Keonah Days’|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Tuesday, 19 November 2013 10:31|
New book takes readers on an adventure to find themselves through love, laughs and friendship
LANSDALE, Penn. – In “Keonah Days” (published by Trafford Publishing), author M. Paul Chinitz’s new romantic novel, readers listen to Emmett Borden as he regales them with his tale of finding love in an unusual place.
After the death of his wife, Emmett Borden finds himself emotionally drained. Instead of continuing this way, he makes a vow to change his life for the better and once again enjoy life. He finds this new life in the sleepy town of Keonah, Iowa, where he stumbles upon a nuts and bolts store that is not all that it seems.
Here, he will begin a spontaneous adventure that will help him rediscover love, friendship and his life’s purpose.
An excerpt from “Keonah Days”:
“‘Yes, I think so. Mina’s overly protective. Too much so for a young boy; they grow too timid’. Looking straight at me, she handed me her plate and, getting up, added ‘I don’t think a man should be too timid either. What do you think Mr. Borden?’ Without waiting for a reply she turned around and walked into the house. I decided it would be prudent to thank my host and escape.”
By M. Paul Chinitz
Softcover | 6 x 9 in | 304 pages | ISBN 9781426940309
E-Book | 304 pages | ISBN 9781426940965
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
M. Paul Chinitz has published a book on computer design, was a contributing author on other technical books and numerous computer training manuals at Univac (now Unisys) and has been an adjunct professor at Drexel and Penn State Universities. Now retired, he enjoys writing and traveling.
Trafford Publishing, an Author Solutions, LLC, author services imprint, was the first publisher in the world to offer an “on-demand publishing service,” and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford’s experience for self publishing their books. For more information about Trafford Publishing, or to publish your book today, call 1-888-232-4444 or visit trafford.com.
Tags See All Tags