- Buy OEM Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Ashampoo Office 2008
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Discount - Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- Buy Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
|Make a Muscle for Madi|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Megan Ramirez|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 15:47|
I'm participating in the MDA Muscle Walk and I need your help!
I'm walking in the MDA Muscle Walk this year because I want to do something meaningful this year and I hope to have your support. I chose MDA because of all the incredible things they do for my family and those they serve in our community. If you didn't hear, Madison was chosen as our local Goodwill Ambassador for MDA. The people in this organization go above and beyond any job calls for. We have developed such close relationships.
I am super excited to tell all of you that Madi may be attending the MDA camp this summer for the first time. It looks and sounds amazing. Kids get to do courageous and astounding adventures that "normal" kids do every summer. She will get to swim, climb trees, ride horses, and so much more. I am anticipating this event incredibly. I know Madison will only grow from this experience. Wanna know the best part? It is of no cost to every participant. That is only possible through so many contributors and donors like you. Please help me reach my goal of $1000 to help send Madi and other kids to camp.
I truly believe that some of the reasons Madi is as strong as she is today are because she has so many things to look forward to, odds to beat, the support around her, and the boosts of confidence that family, friends, and our MDA provide for her. She is walking a lot. A dream I didn't think that would ever come true! She does a forward roll on her own, she lowers herself onto the potty, has many self help skills, and LOVES to perform. The smile on her face as she accomplishes new things everyday is priceless! The fear still lives within me that she will soon lose some of these new found independent skills. I can only dream of a world with no SMA right now. But with your help and contributions, that dream is one step closer. A portion of proceeds goes directly to research her disease.
Make your muscles work for something good. Please sponsor my effort with a donation.
Make a Muscle. Make a Difference.
Click here to visit my personal page.
Click here to view the team page for Madi's Miracle Mob
Tags See All Tags