- Buy OEM Alien Skin Bokeh 2
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming cheap oem
- 29.95$ Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC (en)
- Download Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
|Mallards’ $1 Dog/$1 Beer Friday Presented by 97X Returns|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 01 November 2013 14:21|
Save on Tickets Saturday with Toy Donation
MOLINE, Ill. (October 30, 2013) – The Quad City Mallards’ $1 Dog/$1 Beer Friday presented by 97X returns this Friday night when the Mallards host the St. Charles Chill. This Saturday fans can save on tickets to the Mallards’ home game against the Brampton Beast by making toy donations to the Center for Youth and Family Solutions.
Starting with this Friday evening’s 7:05 p.m. match-up with the St. Charles Chill, $1 hot dogs and $1 beers will be available at iWireless Center concession stands during each of the Mallards’ 11 Friday night home games this season. After proving hugely popular last year, $1 Dog/$1 Beer Fridays return for a second season courtesy of 97X. In addition, this Friday’s first intermission entertainment, will, courtesy of 97X, follow the hot dog-themed spirit of the evening.
The Mallards have also partnered with Metro, which will provide earlier service on the Route 59 between Augustana College and downtown Moline during Friday home games this season. Beginning this Friday, the Route 59 will make one trip from campus to downtown Moline prior to the game (arriving at 5th Avenue and 15th Street at 6:30 p.m.) and will resume service from downtown to campus every 30 minutes from 10:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. Regular Metro fares are just $1 one-way or $2 round-trip. As part of Metro’s unlimited ride program, Augustana riders can use their Augustana ID as their fare. Visit www.gogreenmetro.com or www.facebook.com/53and59 for more information.
Saturday, fans who donate new, unwrapped toys at the iWireless Center will receive a coupon good for $3 off the price of one ticket (for each toy donated) to that evening’s 7:05 p.m. tussle between the Mallards and the Beast. Donated toys will be distributed to area foster children by the Center for Youth and Family Solutions, which engages and serves children and families in need with dignity, compassion and respect by building upon individual and community strengths to resolve life challenges together.
Tickets for this weekend’s games and all other Mallards regular season home games can be purchased at the iWireless Center ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
About the Quad City Mallards
–### Quad City Mallards ### –
Tags See All Tags