- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Download Corel Ventura 10
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Adobe Framemaker 9 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 19.95$ iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Corel Ventura 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest Video Converter Spirit
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5
|Mallards Go Greene|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 08:47|
MOLINE, Ill. (February 19, 2014) – The Quad City Mallards have signed forward Chris Greene, the Mallards announced today.
Greene, 28, joins the Mallards from the Southern Professional Hockey League’s Peoria Rivermen, to whom he was traded yesterday by the Fayetteville FireAntz of the SPHL. Greene scored seven goals and totaled 20 points in 35 games with the FireAntz this season. The 6’ 2”, 190-pound Massena, New York native has also played three ECHL games- during which he picked up one assist- with the Evansville Icemen this year.
Now in his eighth professional season, Greene has spent the bulk of his career in the Central Hockey League, having scored 34 goals and registered exactly 100 assists for 134 points in 345 CHL games with the Arizona Sundogs, Wichita Thunder, Corpus Christi IceRays and Denver Cutthroats. Last season he scored six times and notched 11 points in 49 games with the Cutthroats after scoring a dozen goals and piling up 26 points in 16 games with the Federal Hockey League’s 1,000 Islands Privateers at the start of the campaign.
Greene will return to one of his old stomping grounds when the Mallards this weekend embark upon a three game road trip that will include a visit to Wichita to take on the Thunder Saturday night. Greene spent all or part of four seasons with the Thunder between 2007 and 2012 and reached the President’s Cup finals with Wichita in the spring of 2012.
In all, Greene has skated in 464 games for ten clubs in four leagues and produced 69 goals and 216 points since turning pro with the ECHL’s Reading Royals in the spring of 2006. Greene played two seasons in the major junior Ontario Hockey League with the Erie Otters before stepping into the pro ranks.
Tickets for tonight’s game and all Mallards regular season home games can be purchased at the iWireless Center ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
About the Quad City Mallards
–### Quad City Mallards ### –
Tags See All Tags