- Buy OEM Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Discount - Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Download Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads
- Download Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Download Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training
- Discount - Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
|MALLARDS JOIN SALVATION ARMY KETTLE CAMPAIGN|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Wednesday, 11 December 2013 10:09|
MOLINE, Ill. (December 10, 2013) – Quad City Mallards players will join the Salvation Army's 2013 Red Kettle Campaign by volunteering as bell ringers tomorrow outside the West Locust Street Walgreen's in Davenport, the Mallards announced today.
Mallards players will ring bells to solicit donations for the annual kettle drive from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. Walgreen's is located at 1600 West Locust.
The Salvation Army Red Kettles have been an American tradition since 1891, helping raise financial support for critical Salvation Army programs and services year round. Over the years, the Red Kettle Campaign has grown into one of the most recognizable and important charitable campaigns in the United States – providing toys for kids, coats for the homeless, food for the hungry and countless social service programs year-round.
About the Quad City Mallards
–### Quad City Mallards ### –
Tags See All Tags