- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
- 199.95$ Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 cheap oem
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- 99.95$ Frischluft Lensfeed for AE cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Contribute CS5
- Buy OEM Corel PhotoImpact X3
- 39.95$ BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC cheap oem
|MALLARDS JOIN SALVATION ARMY KETTLE CAMPAIGN|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Wednesday, 11 December 2013 10:09|
MOLINE, Ill. (December 10, 2013) – Quad City Mallards players will join the Salvation Army's 2013 Red Kettle Campaign by volunteering as bell ringers tomorrow outside the West Locust Street Walgreen's in Davenport, the Mallards announced today.
Mallards players will ring bells to solicit donations for the annual kettle drive from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. Walgreen's is located at 1600 West Locust.
The Salvation Army Red Kettles have been an American tradition since 1891, helping raise financial support for critical Salvation Army programs and services year round. Over the years, the Red Kettle Campaign has grown into one of the most recognizable and important charitable campaigns in the United States – providing toys for kids, coats for the homeless, food for the hungry and countless social service programs year-round.
About the Quad City Mallards
–### Quad City Mallards ### –
Tags See All Tags