- Buy Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business (en)
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Discount - Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- Buy Cheap ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- Buy AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
|MALLARDS JOIN SALVATION ARMY KETTLE CAMPAIGN|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Wednesday, 11 December 2013 10:09|
MOLINE, Ill. (December 10, 2013) – Quad City Mallards players will join the Salvation Army's 2013 Red Kettle Campaign by volunteering as bell ringers tomorrow outside the West Locust Street Walgreen's in Davenport, the Mallards announced today.
Mallards players will ring bells to solicit donations for the annual kettle drive from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. Walgreen's is located at 1600 West Locust.
The Salvation Army Red Kettles have been an American tradition since 1891, helping raise financial support for critical Salvation Army programs and services year round. Over the years, the Red Kettle Campaign has grown into one of the most recognizable and important charitable campaigns in the United States – providing toys for kids, coats for the homeless, food for the hungry and countless social service programs year-round.
About the Quad City Mallards
–### Quad City Mallards ### –
Tags See All Tags