- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- 29.95$ Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- 19.95$ Sony ACID Music Studio 9 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC (en)
- Discount - Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture (en)
- Buy Acronis True Image 11 Home (en)
- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0 cheap oem
|MALLARDS' LEVINE TO AHL'S SYRACUSE CRUNCH|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:47|
MOLINE, Ill. (February 7, 2014) – Quad City Mallards goaltender Eric Levine has signed a professional tryout agreement with the Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League while the Mallards have signed goaltender Nick Niedert, the Mallards announced today.
Levine, a 25-year old rookie, signed with the Mallards Wednesday after starting the season with the Peoria Rivermen of the Southern Professional Hockey League. Levine went 10-7-4 while posting a 2.72 goals against average and a .912 save percentage in 21 games with Peoria. Levine’s is the tenth AHL call-up for a Mallard this season.
Levine last year enjoyed a standout senior season at Robert Morris University, going 19-12-2 and turning in a 2.55 goals against average, a .929 save percentage and four shutouts in 35 games while helping propel the Colonials to the best record in the history of the school’s hockey program. In 72 career collegiate games, the 6’ 3”, 180-pound Wheeling, Illinois, native went 30-22-11 with a 2.90 goals against average, a .925 save percentage and five shutouts.
Levine arrived at Robert Morris after spending two seasons in the Ontario junior A ranks with the Pembroke Lumber Kings, Hawkesbury Hawks and Wellington Dukes.
Niedert rejoins the Mallards from the Danville Dashers of the Federal Hockey League. This is the 31-year old’s third stint with the Mallards this season. Niedert made his Mallard debut on January 17 in Wichita, making eight saves and giving up two goals after entering what proved to a 7-1 Mallard loss to the Thunder at the beginning of the third period. Niedert has spent most of the season with the Dashers while also tending goal in one ECHL game for the Utah Grizzlies this year. The. The 5’ 8”, 185-pound native of Hudson, Iowa, has gone 3-10-1 with a 5.25 goals against average and a .869 save percentage in 15 games with Danville.Niedert played for five teams in four leagues last season- the Gwinnett Gladiators and Reading Royals of the ECHL, the Bloomington Blaze of the CHL, the Augusta RiverHawks of the Southern Professional Hockey League and the Danbury Whalers of the FHL. Over the course of his nine-year career, Niedert has played for 23 teams in nine different leagues after competing for five teams over three seasons of junior hockey. He first wore the Mallards’ colors during the club’s 2011 training camp.
Tags See All Tags