- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit) (en,ja)
- Discount - Microsoft Word 2013
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk Inventor 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
|Mallards’ Nagy Called Up to AHL’s Chicago Wolves|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Thursday, 27 February 2014 15:21|
MOLINE, Ill. (February 27, 2014) – Quad City Mallards forward Gergo Nagy has signed a professional tryout agreement with the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League, the Mallards announced today.
Nagy, 24, leads the Mallards in assists (29) and is tied for the team lead in points (43). He has scored 14 goals, including two on the power play and two shorthanded- tied for the most on the club- while playing in each of the Mallards’ first 49 games. The 6’ 3”, 212-pound native of Dunaujvaros, Hungary, has posted a plus/minus rating of +14 in his first season in North America.
Nagy has produced five points (one goal and four assists) in just his last three games and last night picked up a pair of assists in the Mallards’ 5-1 win over the Central Hockey League-leading Missouri Mavericks.
Nagy’s is the eleventh AHL call-up for a Mallard this season.
Nagy last season played in his homeland with Miskolci Jegesmedve JSE, for whom he ripped off 16 goals and 42 assists for 58 points in 38 games. Nagy first joined Miskolci Jegesmedve JSE midway through the 2011-12 campaign after spending the prior three and a half seasons with Szekesfehervar, a Hungarian club in the Austrian Erste Bank Eishockey Liga. Nagy also played for the Hungarian national team at the 2009, 2010 and 2013 International Ice Hockey Federation World Championships.
The Mallards next play at home tomorrow night at 7:05 p.m. against the Brampton Beast. That game is the season’s penultimate $1 Dog/$1 Beer Night presented by 97X. $1 hot dogs and $1 beers are available at iWireless Center concession stands during each of the Mallards’ 11 Friday night home games this season.Tickets for tomorrow night’s game and all Mallards regular season home games can be purchased at the iWireless Center ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
Tags See All Tags