- Buy Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit)
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Buy SnagIt 2.2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Best Software ACT! 2005
- Buy The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop (en)
|Mallards Place Hellyer and Frazee on IR; Lee Named Alternate Captain|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Wednesday, 19 February 2014 12:01|
MOLINE, Ill. (February 18, 2014) – The Quad City Mallards have placed forward Mike Hellyer on 14-day injured reserve and forward Thomas Frazee on seven-day injured reserve while forward Jeff Lee has been named an alternate team captain, the Mallards announced today.
Hellyer has been sidelined by a lower body injury after briefly returning to the lineup for the Mallards’ loss Sunday to the Mavericks in Missouri. Hellyer missed two games before returning to the ice Sunday. The 27-year old native of Brandon, Manitoba, has scored ten goals and totaled 25 points in 42 games this season after last year being named Central Hockey League Rookie of the Year.
Frazee has been forced out of the line-up by an upper body injury. The 23-year old North Vancouver product missed Sunday’s game after playing in each of the Mallards’ first 43 tilts. Among CHL rookies Frazee is tied for third in goals (13) and points (31) and tied for fourth in assists (18). Frazee has been moved to IR retroactive to Saturday while Hellyer’s move is retroactive to Sunday.
Lee joins captain Darren McMillan and fellow alternate captain Mike Stinziani in wearing a letter for the Mallards. Jim McKenzie also donned the “A” before being called up to the American Hockey League’s Iowa Wild last month. Lee has enjoyed a strong first season with the Mallards and of late has been the team’s hottest forward. The 25-year old Calgary native leads the Mallards in goals (16) and is tied for the team lead in points (38). Lee, who last year spent what was his rookie campaign with the Rapid City Rush, has posted a plus/minus rating of +10 while playing in each of the Mallards first 44 games this season. Lee is in the midst of a six game point scoring streak (3-7-10) and has piled up 17 points (five goals and 12 assists) in his last 12 games.
Tags See All Tags