- Buy GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit (en,cs,de,es,fi,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Download Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Brainjuice Blogo MAC (en)
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist
- 49.95$ Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Discount - 1Click DVD Converter 2
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student cheap oem
- 49.95$ Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|Mallards Score Three in Third, Down Allen 5-2|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Thursday, 06 February 2014 15:26|
MOLINE, Ill. (February 5, 2014) – Nicholas Rioux snapped a 2-2 tie at 9:56 of the third period with the first of three unanswered Quad City Mallard goals as the Mallards defeated the Allen Americans 5-2 Wednesday night.
The win was the Mallards’ twentieth of the season. Quad City improved to 20-10-8 (48 points) while handing Allen (25-13-4, 54 points) its third straight loss.
Rioux’s drive from the right point caromed off an Allen skate and past Americans goaltender Bryan Pitton to give the Mallards their third lead of the night. The Mallards stretched the gap to 4-2 just one minute and 49 seconds later. Matt Duffy’s one timer gave Quad City its first two goal cushion. Mike Stinziani’s empty net goal clinched the win with a minute left in the contest.
The Mallards put the Americans away in the third after failing to hold leads in each of the first two periods. Benjamin Dieude-Fauvel- who also had an assist- finished off a give-and-go with Nick Grasso from close range to open the scoring at 2:48 of the first period. The Americans rebounded to even the score when Jamie Schaafsma snapped the puck home from the high slot at 7:09 of the first.
Matt Boyd’s tip-in broke the 1-1 deadlock at 10:48 of the second period but the Americans responded for the second time with Kale Kerbashian’s wrist shot from the right wing circle at 16:22 of the second.
The Mallards and Americans meet again Friday night at 7:05 p.m. at the iWireless Center. Friday is another $1 Dog/$1 Beer Night presented by 97X. $1 hot dogs and beers will be available at iWireless Center concession stands during each of the Mallards’ 11 Friday night home games this season.
Tickets for Friday night’s game and all Mallards regular season home games can be purchased at the iWireless Center ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
About the Quad City Mallards
–### Quad City Mallards ### –
Tags See All Tags