- Discount - Nero 11 Platinum
- Buy Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Sony Sound Forge 10
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Download ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Altova DatabaseSpy 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Discount - Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
|Mallards Sign Mayer, Greene Waived|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 08:48|
MOLINE, Ill. (March 6, 2014) – The Quad City Mallards have signed forward Jordan Mayer and have waived forward Chris Greene, the Mallards announced today.
Mayer, 22, joins the Mallards after completing his second season at the University of Prince Edward Island. The 5’ 10”, 185-pound Kingston, Ontario, native scored five goals and totaled 21 points in 28 games with the Panthers this year. Mayer scored seven times and totaled 14 points in 22 games last season.
Mayer made his way to UPEI after five years in the major junior Ontario Hockey League. He spent four and a half seasons with the Mississauga St. Michael’s Majors before moving to the Belleville Bulls midway through the 2011-12 campaign. Mayer produced 95 goals and 101 assists for 196 points in 296 career OHL games. In 2010-11 he helped Mississauga to a first place overall finish and a berth in the Robertson Cup Finals.
Mayer got his first taste of junior hockey with the Ontario Provincial Junior Hockey League’s Kingston Voyageurs, for whom he skated for parts of the 2006-07 and 2007-08 seasons.
Tags See All Tags