- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Download Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Buy OEM Word 2010 For Dummies
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Download SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
|Mallards' Streak Snapped in Rapid City|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Monday, 16 December 2013 09:15|
RAPID CITY, S.D. (December 14, 2013) – Sean Erickson, Konrad Reeder and Scott Wray provided a goal and an assist apiece as the the host Rapid City Rush defeated the Quad City Mallards 5-1 Saturday night and ended the Mallards' ten-game (6-0-4) regulation unbeaten streak.
The Rush never looked back after ripping off the game's first three goals. Scott Brannon opened the scoring in a goalmouth scramble at 8:57 of the first period. The Rush lead stretched to 2-0 when Erickson drove the puck home from the right point at 15:52 of the first.
At 8:32 of the second period Reeder buried a rebound to give Rapid City a 3-0 advantage. The Mallards got on the scoreboard for the first time with Matt Duffy's blast from the right point at 15:33 of the second.
5:15 into the third period Eric Giosa reestablished the three goal Rapid City lead by pumping the rebound into the gaping net after Reeder hit the goal post. Wray capped off the evening by scoring from point blank range at 15:18 of the third.
With the win, the Rush earned a split of their two-game weekend series with the Mallards, who Friday night scored a 2-0 victory in Rapid City.The Mallards return to action next Wednesday night against the Chill in St. Charles. The Mallards next play at home next Saturday at 7:05 p.m. against the St. Charles Chill. The first 1,000 fans through the doors for that game will receive free Mallards knit caps courtesy of CBS 4 and Bierstube.
Tickets for next Saturday's tilt and all Mallards regular season home games can be purchased at the iWireless Center ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
Tags See All Tags