- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy Cheap Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate
- Buy Windows 8: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Download Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 29.95$ Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing cheap oem
- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0 cheap oem
|MALLARDS TOPPLE ALLEN 4-2 IN SEMI-FINAL OPENER|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Monday, 21 April 2014 12:52|
ALLEN, Texas (April 18, 2014) – Thomas Frazee and Jordan Mayer both provided a goal and an assist and Thomas Heemskerk made 32 saves as the Quad City Mallards defeated the host Allen Americans 4-2 Friday night in game one of the best-of-seven Central Hockey League semi-finals.
Frazee provided the perfect response at 13:24 of the second period after the Americans scored twice in two minutes and 18 seconds to wipe out what had been a 2-0 Mallard lead. Frazee shoveled in Jeff Lee’s goalmouth feed to put the Mallards back on top for good.
The Mallards grabbed their second two goal lead when Mayer tipped in Darren McMillan’s drive from the right point at 4:19 of the third period. Heemskerk shut the door on the Americans by making 16 saves in the third.
The Mallards had first moved in front with a goal from Jordan Fox at 11:02 of the first period. Fox stole the puck from the Americans’ Mike Berube at the Allen blue line, raced in alone through the right wing circle and jammed the puck in from the side of the net.
The Mallards widened the gap to two when Gergo Nagy deflected the puck home from close range at 4:03 of the second period. The Americans rebounded with rapid-fire goals from Bruce Grahame and Anthony Maiani. Graham pounced on a loose puck on the doorstep at 7:28; at 9:46 Maiani jumped on a rebound to cash in an Americans power play and even the score at two. Frazee, however, would step up to provide what proved to be the game winner just under five minutes later.
The Mallards and Americans meet again in game two Sunday evening in Allen. The series will shift to the Quad Cities for game three next Wednesday night, April 23 and game four next Friday evening, April 25. Both of those contests will face off at 7:05 p.m., as would a potential fifth game which, if necessary, will be played next Saturday, April 26 at the iWireless Center. Should a sixth game be required, the series would move back to Allen on Tuesday night, April 29. If the series goes the distance, the Americans would host the seventh and deciding game on Wednesday evening, April 30.
Game three tickets (other than glass seats) are available for just $3. Tickets for Mallards home playoff games can be purchased in person at the iWireless Center box office, online at ticketmaster.com, at Ticketmaster outlets or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
About the Quad City Mallards
Tags See All Tags