- Download Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Download Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Download Corel VideoStudio Pro X3
- Buy OEM iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Captivate 5.5 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Steinberg Cubase 5
- 29.95$ Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set)
|Mallards Welcome First Year Netminder, Forward|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Jim Kersten|
|Wednesday, 04 September 2013 09:33|
MOLINE, Ill. (September 3, 2013) – The Quad City Mallards have signed goaltender Philippe Trudeau and forward John Heffernan, the Mallards announced today.
Trudeau, who turns 20 later this month, split last year between the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League’s Cape Breton Screaming Eagles and Val d’Or Foreurs and posted a 3.53 goals against average and .895 save percentage along with a record of 11-19-2 in 44 regular season games. The 6’ 6”, 213-pound Blainville, Quebec, product went on to backstop the Foreurs to an opening round playoff upset of the Prince Edward Island Rocket.
Trudeau spent three seasons in the QMJHL, playing briefly for the Moncton Wildcats before his stints in Cape Breton and Val d’Or. In exactly 100 career junior games he turned in a 3.81 goals against average and a .884 save percentage alongside a 28-47-3 record.
Heffernan, 24, scored four goals and totaled 11 points as a senior at Merrimack College last season. Over four years as a Warrior, the 6’ 2”, 200-pound Heffernan produced nine goals and 22 points in 65 games. The Scituate, Massachusetts, native’s sophomore season saw Merrimack earn what was its second ever NCAA Division I tournament berth and its first in nearly a quarter of a century.
Before arriving at Merrimack, Heffernan won a pair of Massachusetts state titles- in 2006 and 2007- while at Boston College High School and went on to lead the Bridgewater Bandits of the Eastern Junior Hockey League in point-scoring (20-33-53) in 2008-09. Heffernan was a teammate of fellow Mallard signee and Scituate native Rob Dongara in both youth hockey and high school.
“John’s a hard-working player who’s had success at every level he’s played at,” said Ruskowski. “He’s been schooled at a very solid college program so we’re looking forward to joining us in the Quad Cities.”
About the Quad City Mallards
Tags See All Tags