- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Altova XMLSpy 2009 (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CS6 cheap oem
- Download Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
- 299.95$ Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- 99.95$ Boris FX 10 (64-bit) cheap oem
|MAQUOKETA ART EXPERIENCE WELCOMES NEW RESIDENT ARTIST SINDI MUELLER|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Maquoketa Art Experience|
|Monday, 21 March 2011 12:17|
(MAQUOKETA, IA) Maquoketa Art Experience (MAE) welcomes fine art photographer Sindi Mueller to their artist-in-Residence Program with an opening reception and exhibition on Friday, April 1, 7-9 p.m. at 124 S. Main Street in Maquoketa. Mueller joins working artists Rose Frantzen, Thomas Metcalf, and Charles Morris as a permanent resident artist. Maquoketa Art Experience is a not-for-profit arts organization dedicated to bringing accomplished artists to Maquoketa for short- and long-term residencies, workshops, and exhibitions.
The April 1 event features an exhibit by Sindi Mueller entitled “Unveiling” that offers an exploration of kinetic photography and a study in rural and urban landscape photography. Sindi’s kinetic work, photography in which the camera is moved while the shutter is open, captures light, color, motion, and abstraction. Her landscape work explores color, shape, light, and texture of nature in her home state of Iowa, as well as the magnetism of the Chicago urban landscape. Sindi's landscape images have been published in the Maquoketa Sentinel Press and Bellevue Herald Leader. Her first solo exhibit was held at Darkroom in Chicago entitled "Seduced by the Darkness" in December of 2010.
Sindi Mueller is a native of Dubuque, Iowa. She studied at the Chicago Photography Academy where her mentor William Benson inspired her to create photographs that did not appear to be photographs at all. This study revealed a world of surrealism, abstraction, and interpretation resulting in an exploration of kinetic photography.
As a resident artist Mueller will instruct classes and workshops at her studio and gallery space at 124 S. Main Street in Maquoketa. The instruction will be at various skill levels to inspire photographers to think outside the box and create a new form of photographic fine art.
Maquoketa Art Experience programming is made possible in part by a grant from the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs.
# # #
Tags See All Tags