- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012 (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe Framemaker 10 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating Infographics with Illustrator cheap oem
- 29.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe cheap oem
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- Download Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Discount - Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011
- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Visual Communicator 3
|March 7th. 2013 " Living and Working in the Bakken Oil Fields of North Dakota" by Michael Grady.ISE.|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Tuesday, 05 March 2013 16:32|
March 7 2013 "Living and Working in the Bakken oil fields of North Dakota" 7.00 p.m. Independent Scholars' Evenings.
Independent Scholar Michael Grady, visiting us from North Dakota, will give a presentation on the living and working environment in North Dakota.
North Dakota is the fastest growing state in the United States, due to the explosion of high paying job and career possibilities attracting people from all over the country. Most of these jobs exist in the oilfield, mining and heavy equipment operator job sectors, including: welding, commercial truck driving, diesel mechanics, electrical, HVAC, machinist, process plant, GIS and more.
Mike Grady, will discuss the new developments in the Dakotas.
About the presenter:
Michael Grady has been an Independent Scholar at the Institute since 2004. He lives in Davenport with his wife Lina Grady, and three teenage girls. He has extensive experience in business.
He has been an export consultant for American food products exporting American wild caught fish to Asia and Eastern Europe. Mike has spent some time in Denmark, and is a recent grandfather to Ingrid, 8 months old living in Copenhagn with his son Christian Norgaard Larsen and Stina.
Currently, Mike is in North Dakota where he has established a work residency and staffing company to supply the staffing demand for the Bracken oil fields.
His wife , Lina is an expert and a consultant in Traditional Feng Shui.
Independent Scholars Evenings. 7.00 p.m.
1530 Fifth Avenue. Moline. Illinois 309-762-9202 or 762-8547
Doors open at 6.30 p.m.
Free and open to the public.
Dress code: business casual.
Elevators are located through the 16th Street entrance. Please call. The doors are closed after 7.00 p.m. for security reasons.
The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, LTD is a 501(c)3 at State and Federal level organization under US laws since 1996.
Please visit www.qcinstitute.org to see our archives.
Tags See All Tags