- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Cheap ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Magix Samplitude 11
- 69.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- 69.95$ Adobe Flash CS3 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Standard
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Access 2013
- Discount - Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 29.95$ Apple Compressor 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 149.95$ Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC cheap oem
|March is National Ideas Month|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 10:29|
4 Ways to Come Up with Brilliant Ideas When the Pressure’s On
March is National Ideas Month. Hey, whose bright idea was that?
Here’s an intriguing idea from New York Times best-selling author and writing coach Michael Levin,: “Creativity is a muscle; use it or lose it.”
Levin, whose new Books Are My Babies YouTube channel (www.BooksAreMyBabies.com) offers 160-plus free tutorials for writers, says anyone can grow their creativity, just like any other muscle.
“I define creativity as ‘the ability to develop great ideas while under pressure,’ ” he says. “Pressure creates diamonds, so why shouldn’t it also create great ideas?”
But sometimes, pressure paralyzes creativity.
Here are four of Levin’s no-fail tips for generating creative ideas under pressure:
So there you have it, four ways to generate great ideas under pressure. Where’s your next big idea coming from? From your mind at peace, that’s where!
About Michael Levin
New York Times best-selling author Michael Levin runs the “Books Are My Babies” YouTube channel, www.BooksAreMyBabies.com, a free resource of tutorial videos for writers. Levin has written more than 100 books, including eight national best-sellers; five that have been optioned for film or TV by Steven Soderbergh/Paramount, HBO, Disney, ABC, and others; and one that became “Model Behavior,” an ABC Sunday night Disney movie of the week.
Tags See All Tags