- 29.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5.5
- Download Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- Discount - Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- Download Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Buy OEM Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
|March is National Ideas Month|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 10:29|
4 Ways to Come Up with Brilliant Ideas When the Pressure’s On
March is National Ideas Month. Hey, whose bright idea was that?
Here’s an intriguing idea from New York Times best-selling author and writing coach Michael Levin,: “Creativity is a muscle; use it or lose it.”
Levin, whose new Books Are My Babies YouTube channel (www.BooksAreMyBabies.com) offers 160-plus free tutorials for writers, says anyone can grow their creativity, just like any other muscle.
“I define creativity as ‘the ability to develop great ideas while under pressure,’ ” he says. “Pressure creates diamonds, so why shouldn’t it also create great ideas?”
But sometimes, pressure paralyzes creativity.
Here are four of Levin’s no-fail tips for generating creative ideas under pressure:
So there you have it, four ways to generate great ideas under pressure. Where’s your next big idea coming from? From your mind at peace, that’s where!
About Michael Levin
New York Times best-selling author Michael Levin runs the “Books Are My Babies” YouTube channel, www.BooksAreMyBabies.com, a free resource of tutorial videos for writers. Levin has written more than 100 books, including eight national best-sellers; five that have been optioned for film or TV by Steven Soderbergh/Paramount, HBO, Disney, ABC, and others; and one that became “Model Behavior,” an ABC Sunday night Disney movie of the week.
Tags See All Tags