- Buy Sony ACID Pro 6 (en)
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 69.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC cheap oem
- 399.95$ Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Boris Blue 2.0.1
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
- Download Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
|Mardi Gras Celebration in Downtown Bettendorf|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Kristy Bennett|
|Friday, 21 February 2014 16:54|
Three Pubs in Downtown Bettendorf, Iowa are excited to announce the first-ever Sinners and Saints Party as part of the Bettendorf Mardi Gras celebration. Sinners and Saints will kick off at 6:00 p.m., Saturday, March 1 at the Paddle Wheel, Muddy Waters, and Fumbles, marking the start of the carnival season with Cajun food, music, drink specials, and plenty of bead throwing.
If you grew up in South Louisiana, chances are you’ve been to a Sinners and Saints Party. But if you are from the Quad Cities, odds are you have never even heard of this Cajun Festival. These in-the-street celebrations began some time before World War II in the small towns scattered about Bayou Country. A group of Cajun musicians would get together and play all night. A whole lot of shakin’ in the street.
Mark your calendars for March 1 for the first ever Sinners and Saints Party, shakin’ the streets in Downtown Bettendorf, Iowa. All those 21 years of age and over are invited to join in this traditional celebration of culture and entertainment. For $10 each participant will receive an array of Mardi Gras Party items including a Hurricane Glass filled with Sinners or Saints beverage, a Swizzle Straw, a Mask, and will be able to shake the streets while shakin’ from pub to pub all night long. This collection of items can be purchased in advance at the Paddle Wheel, Muddy Waters, or Fumbles and guarantees your participation.
Then on March 1, starting at 6:00 p.m. each location will have $6 Sinners or Saints refills (as well as other drink discounts), Cajun cuisine specials, live entertainment, dancing, and beads, beads, beads! Come decked-out in purple, gold and green to win prizes for “best party-goer”.
If you’ve never been to a Mardi Gras Celebration, you don’t want to miss this Downtown Bettendorf Mardi Gras party!
# # #
Tags See All Tags