- Download PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Download Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy Cheap MacPhun Intensify
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth (en)
- Buy OEM One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- Discount - Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
|Mardi Gras Celebration in Downtown Bettendorf|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Kristy Bennett|
|Friday, 21 February 2014 16:54|
Three Pubs in Downtown Bettendorf, Iowa are excited to announce the first-ever Sinners and Saints Party as part of the Bettendorf Mardi Gras celebration. Sinners and Saints will kick off at 6:00 p.m., Saturday, March 1 at the Paddle Wheel, Muddy Waters, and Fumbles, marking the start of the carnival season with Cajun food, music, drink specials, and plenty of bead throwing.
If you grew up in South Louisiana, chances are you’ve been to a Sinners and Saints Party. But if you are from the Quad Cities, odds are you have never even heard of this Cajun Festival. These in-the-street celebrations began some time before World War II in the small towns scattered about Bayou Country. A group of Cajun musicians would get together and play all night. A whole lot of shakin’ in the street.
Mark your calendars for March 1 for the first ever Sinners and Saints Party, shakin’ the streets in Downtown Bettendorf, Iowa. All those 21 years of age and over are invited to join in this traditional celebration of culture and entertainment. For $10 each participant will receive an array of Mardi Gras Party items including a Hurricane Glass filled with Sinners or Saints beverage, a Swizzle Straw, a Mask, and will be able to shake the streets while shakin’ from pub to pub all night long. This collection of items can be purchased in advance at the Paddle Wheel, Muddy Waters, or Fumbles and guarantees your participation.
Then on March 1, starting at 6:00 p.m. each location will have $6 Sinners or Saints refills (as well as other drink discounts), Cajun cuisine specials, live entertainment, dancing, and beads, beads, beads! Come decked-out in purple, gold and green to win prizes for “best party-goer”.
If you’ve never been to a Mardi Gras Celebration, you don’t want to miss this Downtown Bettendorf Mardi Gras party!
# # #
Tags See All Tags