- Download Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Buy BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- Download Adobe Captivate CC
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr cheap oem
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Download NewBlue Titler Pro
- Buy OEM Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Discount - Microsoft Publisher 2013
|Maria Bribriesco Announces Next Health & Wellness Series Topic|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Maria Bribriesco|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:17|
Trinity Medical Center Dietitian To Share Free Advice on Healthy Eating
JULY 26, 2012 BETTENDORF, IA – Maria Bribriesco, candidate for Iowa House of Representatives (District 94) and Bettendorf resident, has announced the second in a five-part Health & Wellness series “Diet and Nutrition - Foundation for Good Health”. This presentation will be at the Bettendorf Public Library July 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM. Jeni Tackett, the wellness dietitian for Trinity Medical Center, will deliver a short presentation followed by a Q&A. This event is free to the public.
Due to her family's medical history and experiences, Maria understands the importance a sound diet has in maintaining excellent health. “Food is the best source of health. Food works at the cellular level so it's important to eat well to stay well. ” Bribriesco said recently. “I encourage everyone to come to this presentation and learn about nutrition.”
Jeni Tackett, the wellness dietitian for Trinity Medical Center, majored in Nutrition and Dietetics at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. She lives in East Moline with her husband, Nathan and their two children. Jeni enjoys reading, yoga, and running and writes a nutrition blog for Mississippi Valley Health News at www.qchealthnews.com. Helping people lead healthier lifestyles is Jeni’s passion.
About Maria Bribriesco
Maria Bribriesco, a long-time resident of Bettendorf and graduate from the University of Iowa College of Law, is candidate from the Iowa House of Representatives, District 94. After 27 years working for the U.S. Army at the Rock Island Arsenal, Maria retired as a Supervisory Attorney-Adviser in July 2011.
Maria is married to local attorney William J. Bribriesco and is the proud mother of attorneys Anthony and Andrew Bribriesco and Dr. Alejandro Bribriesco.
Tags See All Tags