- Download Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy OEM Cultured Code Things MAC
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
- Buy OEM EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS4 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2 (en)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- Buy Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 (en)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Discount - Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
|Mark Nelson Earns Endorsement of Iowans for Tax Relief PAC|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Lindsay McQuarry|
|Tuesday, 02 October 2012 15:00|
MUSCATINE, IA—Iowans for Tax Relief PAC has endorsed Mark Nelson of Davenport for State Representative.
Lindsay McQuarry, Policy Director for Iowans for Tax Relief, said today, “Mark Nelson is the pro-taxpayer and pro-growth candidate in House District 93. He understands that rising property taxes are hurting Iowa’s homeowners, business owners, and workers.”
McQuarry continued, “Mark is a strong advocate for reform of government pensions. He knows the state must correct its pension obligations now to avoid a financial crisis in the future. ”
David Stanley, Chairman, and Rob Solt, President of Iowans for Tax Relief praised Nelson for “his dedication to protect Iowa’s taxpayers and his strong support for amending the Iowa Constitution to limit state government spending and give the people the right to vote on tax increases.”
Mark Nelson is a candidate for the Iowa House of Representatives in the November 6 election. He is a commercial real estate appraiser who specializes in complex appraisals and property tax appeals in the Midwest.
Iowans for Tax Relief PAC has worked to protect and defend Iowa taxpayers for 28 years. It is the political action arm of Iowans for Tax Relief.
Paid for by Iowans for Tax Relief PAC
Tags See All Tags