- Buy Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC (en)
- Download Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- 69.95$ Adobe Contribute CS5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 299.95$ Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 (en)
- 9.95$ iPhone: The Missing Manual cheap oem
|Marriage and Family Counseling Intern to VA|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by William Hiebert|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 12:43|
Rock Island, IL, July 20, 2012 -- Mr. Robert Donohoo has completed his training at Marriage and Family Counseling Service. During his 18 month advanced residency in marriage and family therapy, he worked with William Hiebert, Executive Director and Dr. Derek Ball, Director of the Hiebert Institute, as a full-time resident staff member at Marriage and Family Counseling Service.
Mr. Donohoo remains in the community and is employed as a family therapist with the Veterans Administration in their Moline office. Mr Dohonoo is one of several hundred new family therapists that have recently been hired by the Veterans Administration as part of a new program. The Veterans Administration is employing hundreds of marriage and family therapists to deal with returning veterans and their various personal and relationship issues that service abroad in Iraq and Afghanistan have brought about. During his residency, Mr. Donohoo passed the national marriage and family therapy examination and became Licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in Illinois The residency program was established in 1980 for the purpose of providing specialized training in marital and family therapy for a twelve-month period.
During his internship, Mr. Donohoo received supervision by the senior staff of Marriage and Family Counseling Service and provided over 1000 hours of clinical experience working with a variety of presenting issues. Following the completion of the internship at Marriage and Family Counseling Service, residents complete the basic requirement for becoming a full clinical member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy and a licensed marriage and family therapist in Illinois.
Marriage and Family Counseling Service is a community sponsored counseling and education program sponsored by the United Way of the Quad City area, fee income and gifts. The agency has served the Quad City Area for 37 years, offering high quality therapy to individuals, couples and families from Rock Island and Scott Counties and the surrounding areas. Therapy services are offered on a "sliding scale" which means that fees are based on the clients' income. Many types of insurance coverage are also accepted.
Marriage and Family Counseling Service is located at 1800 Third Avenue, Suite 512, Rock Island, with services available to all residents of the Quad City area.
Tags See All Tags