- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS4
- Discount - Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Discount - Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Download Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Buy OEM ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
|Marriage and Family Counseling Intern to VA|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by William Hiebert|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 12:43|
Rock Island, IL, July 20, 2012 -- Mr. Robert Donohoo has completed his training at Marriage and Family Counseling Service. During his 18 month advanced residency in marriage and family therapy, he worked with William Hiebert, Executive Director and Dr. Derek Ball, Director of the Hiebert Institute, as a full-time resident staff member at Marriage and Family Counseling Service.
Mr. Donohoo remains in the community and is employed as a family therapist with the Veterans Administration in their Moline office. Mr Dohonoo is one of several hundred new family therapists that have recently been hired by the Veterans Administration as part of a new program. The Veterans Administration is employing hundreds of marriage and family therapists to deal with returning veterans and their various personal and relationship issues that service abroad in Iraq and Afghanistan have brought about. During his residency, Mr. Donohoo passed the national marriage and family therapy examination and became Licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in Illinois The residency program was established in 1980 for the purpose of providing specialized training in marital and family therapy for a twelve-month period.
During his internship, Mr. Donohoo received supervision by the senior staff of Marriage and Family Counseling Service and provided over 1000 hours of clinical experience working with a variety of presenting issues. Following the completion of the internship at Marriage and Family Counseling Service, residents complete the basic requirement for becoming a full clinical member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy and a licensed marriage and family therapist in Illinois.
Marriage and Family Counseling Service is a community sponsored counseling and education program sponsored by the United Way of the Quad City area, fee income and gifts. The agency has served the Quad City Area for 37 years, offering high quality therapy to individuals, couples and families from Rock Island and Scott Counties and the surrounding areas. Therapy services are offered on a "sliding scale" which means that fees are based on the clients' income. Many types of insurance coverage are also accepted.
Marriage and Family Counseling Service is located at 1800 Third Avenue, Suite 512, Rock Island, with services available to all residents of the Quad City area.
Tags See All Tags