- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC
- Download Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual
- 149.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
|Mars Curiosity & the Human Condition|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 13 September 2012 07:41|
Religious Scholar Cites 4 Reasons
to Support Space Exploration
Despite slashing government budgets on everything from entitlement to defense programs, NASA is proceeding with its $2.5 billion Mars Science Laboratory mission.
Central to the mission’s success is Curiosity – a one-ton rover that continues to impress Earthlings with laser blasts for rock samples, mobility via a joystick and plenty of video and pictures. On all accounts, the mission, which may provide answers to questions of life on Mars, has so far been a wild success.
“With this Mars program, NASA has once again captured the imaginations of people throughout the world, instigating conversations about the universe and even the significance of life not only on Earth, but also on other planets,” says Sanjay C. Patel, (www.SanjayCPatel.com), author of “God Is Real,” a book that explores similarities between modern science and ancient cosmology.
Science and religion do not conflict with each other; they are different languages that ultimately lead to the same truth, he says. As science has done in the past, Patel suspects more data from extraterrestrial locations like Mars will continue to confirm ancient religious theories. He discusses four reasons why the Mars mission is well worth the expense.
About Sanjay C. Patel
Sanjay C. Patel studied theology, Sanskrit, ancient cosmology, advanced yoga and meditation techniques, among many other subjects, earning a degree in Divinity at the BAPS Swaminarayan Ashram in India. He continued studies of modern science and ancient spiritual texts for 30 years. His discoveries regarding the convergence of science and ancient texts were published in mainstream science journals and presented at the 22nd International Congress of History of Science in Beijing.
Tags See All Tags