- Download Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
- Discount - Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Discount - Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Discount - Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Buy OEM Adobe Director 11.5
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- 149.95$ Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap EFD HD Tune Professional
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
|Matching Grant Campaign Benefiting Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. Continues Through April 30, 2014|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Kevin Gibbs|
|Monday, 14 April 2014 11:27|
To encourage new and/or increased donations from the Quad City community to support and ensure the continued operation of the Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. the Congregation of the Humility of Mary has established a goal of raising $250,000 before April 30, 2014. As a challenge and inspiration, the CHM sisters will match dollar for dollar the first $100,000 raised by the Quad City community. This financial support is vital in order to continue to provide emergency shelter 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year for homeless adult men and women. Thank you to all those who have already donated and we ask those of you who have not to please consider it.
Individuals and groups can send their contributions to Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc., Attn: Sister Johanna, 1016 West 5th Street, Davenport, IA 52802. Online donations can be made by visiting the shelter website at www.humilityofmaryshelter.com.
Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. provides emergency shelter, transitional and permanent supportive housing programs that offer opportunities for men and women experiencing homelessness to become emotionally, mentally, and physically more stable. The shelter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that has proudly served the Quad City community since 2008.
Tags See All Tags