- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Download Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Download Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- 59.95$ Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
|Mature Novel Delves Into Stories about the Alternative Lifestyle|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Wednesday, 12 December 2012 13:45|
L.L. Miller explores changing views of sensuality and sexuality among couples.
QUINCY, Mass. – (Release Date TBD) – The Fine Line written by L. L. Miller is intended for mature and open-minded readers. The book details how couples explore their sensuality and sexuality in a manner that they never thought possible.
Within the pages of this book, readers will follow the story of Carol Robbins, who had a challenging upbringing. In later years she would be introduced to the “alternative lifestyle” by her husband, Sam, a dentist. Sam was bipolar and had devils within that affected everyone around him, most of all Carol.
Along the way, readers will travel to some fascinating places, meet unique characters and witness some astonishing scenarios. In The Fine Line, the reader will examine the alternative lifestyle and discover a world that perhaps they never knew existed.
The Fine Line contains stories about non traditional roles of couples. It is for the reader to decide whether this may or may not be an option for him or her to explore.
For more information on this book, interested parties may log on to www.Xlibris.com.
About the Author
Linda Matthews is a registered nurse and attorney who is a lifetime resident of Massachusetts. Her love for writing began thirty years ago when she became fascinated with poetry and began a life-long journey of writing.
The Fine Line * by L.L. Miller
Publication Date: November 5, 2012
Trade Paperback; $19.99; 318 pages; 978-1-4771-3131-2
Trade Hardback; $28.99; 318 pages; 978-1-4771-3132-9
eBook; $9.99; 978-1-4771-3133-6
Tags See All Tags