- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- Download Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Microangelo Toolset 6
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Buy Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
|Mature Novel Delves Into Stories about the Alternative Lifestyle|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Wednesday, 12 December 2012 13:45|
L.L. Miller explores changing views of sensuality and sexuality among couples.
QUINCY, Mass. – (Release Date TBD) – The Fine Line written by L. L. Miller is intended for mature and open-minded readers. The book details how couples explore their sensuality and sexuality in a manner that they never thought possible.
Within the pages of this book, readers will follow the story of Carol Robbins, who had a challenging upbringing. In later years she would be introduced to the “alternative lifestyle” by her husband, Sam, a dentist. Sam was bipolar and had devils within that affected everyone around him, most of all Carol.
Along the way, readers will travel to some fascinating places, meet unique characters and witness some astonishing scenarios. In The Fine Line, the reader will examine the alternative lifestyle and discover a world that perhaps they never knew existed.
The Fine Line contains stories about non traditional roles of couples. It is for the reader to decide whether this may or may not be an option for him or her to explore.
For more information on this book, interested parties may log on to www.Xlibris.com.
About the Author
Linda Matthews is a registered nurse and attorney who is a lifetime resident of Massachusetts. Her love for writing began thirty years ago when she became fascinated with poetry and began a life-long journey of writing.
The Fine Line * by L.L. Miller
Publication Date: November 5, 2012
Trade Paperback; $19.99; 318 pages; 978-1-4771-3131-2
Trade Hardback; $28.99; 318 pages; 978-1-4771-3132-9
eBook; $9.99; 978-1-4771-3133-6
Tags See All Tags