- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Audio Ripper
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy OEM Nero 9 Reloaded
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
|maurices Announces Top 100 in Nationwide Model Search|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Brittney Hanson|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 12:03|
Duluth, Minn. – Online voters have narrowed maurices Main Street Model Search from more than 1,400 contestants to the top 100 who will advance to the next phase of the contest.
These 100 women will compete to be among 12 finalists chosen to model for maurices, a national young women’s clothing retailer, in upcoming fall, holiday and spring campaigns. The winners will receive a photo shoot at an iconic fashion shoot destination and national exposure at maurices locations, www.maurices.com, mailers and social media. They will also be awarded a $1,500 maurices gift card and a $7,500 charitable makeover for a nonprofit in their hometowns.
People can visit www.mauricesmainstreetmodel.
“We are very pleased with the voter turnout for the second year of maurices Main Street Model Search. With more than 128,800 voters, participation was up almost three-fold from last year,” said Brad Hartmann, maurices vice president of marketing. “We hope the selected models are as excited as we are to move on to the next stage of our contest.”
Each of the top 100 contestants will create a video about why they should be a maurices Main Street Model. maurices will then choose 20 of these women to attend a casting call in Minneapolis, Minn., the week of April 16. A judging panel from maurices, including a celebrity judge and stylist Christopher Straub from Lifetime’s “Project Runway,” will select the 12 winners, who will be announced on April 23.
Video submission: March 20 – 27
Introducing the top 20: April 2
Casting call: Week of April 16
And the winners are: April 23
# # #
Tags See All Tags