- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Download PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download IMSI TurboCAD Pro 15
- Download Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Building a Web Site For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy OEM Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit)
|MCLAUGHLIN SUBARU RECIVES SUBARU OF AMERICA 2012 SUBARU STELLAR CARE AWARD|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Carol Slaughter|
|Tuesday, 27 March 2012 14:25|
-Award Recognizes Dealer Excellence in Customer Service -
Cherry Hill, N.J. – 3/19/12 Subaru of America, Inc. today announced that McLaughlin Subaru of Moline, IL is one of an elite group to be a recipient of the prestigious Subaru Stellar Care Award.
Developed by Subaru of America in cooperation with Subaru dealers, the Stellar Care program focuses on delivering an excellent ownership experience to Subaru customers. The program has as its focus that developing positive, long-term relationships with Subaru customers is a fundamental part of daily business for a Subaru retailer.
Subaru dealers must dedicate significant time and resources to the customer experience throughout the year. Performance measures for the program range from participation in all customer-focused Subaru programs to maintaining a customer-friendly, inviting facility. Dealers must also achieve outstanding satisfaction scores for all key areas in Sales and Service.
McLaughlin Subaru is located on John Deere Road and 41st St. Moline, IL . For more information, the dealership can be contacted at 309-797-5654 or at qcsubaru.com
About Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru of America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 600 dealers across the United States. All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. For additional information visit www.subaru.com.
Tags See All Tags