- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- 19.95$ Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Digital Studio 2010
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,it,ch)
- Buy OEM Mixed in Key 2 MAC
- 19.95$ Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Scott County Health Dept|
|Saturday, 28 May 2011 13:02|
May 25, 2011
As Memorial Day Weekend is quickly approaching, and travel plans are being made, the Scott County Health Department encourages all Scott County residents to check their measles immunization status. A higher than usual number of cases have been seen in the US this year and there is now a confirmed case of measles in Dallas County, Iowa. Measles is one of the most highly contagious infectious diseases and will occasionally cause severe illness and death.
Measles is spread through the air when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks. Because there is no treatment for the illness, prevention is key. Anyone born after 1957 and has not had measles or has not received two doses of MMR (Measles Mumps and Rubella vaccine), can get measles if exposed. Scott County residents should check their personal and family immunization records to make sure their measles vaccinations are up-to-date.
Measles causes a high fever, cough, runny nose, watery eyes, pink eye (conjunctivitis) and a red rash that moves from the face to the rest of body. The symptoms may last from 1 - 2 weeks. If you or anyone you know is experiencing the signs and symptoms listed above, please call your health care provider and discuss your symptoms before showing up at the doctor’s office, walk- in clinic or emergency room. The physician will advise you to either come to the clinic or arrange for you to be seen at a different location so other people are not exposed.
For more information contact the Scott County Health Department at 563-326-8618 or visit www.scottcountyiowa.com/health. Additional information regarding measles can also be found on the Iowa Department of Public Health’s website at www.idph.state.ia.us.
Scott County Residents Encouraged to Check Measles Immunization Status Public Information Officer at 326-8618
Tags See All Tags