- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Download Frischluft Lensfeed for AE
- Discount - Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Download Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
|Media Advisory: USDA Deputy Secretary Merrigan to Host #ASKUSDA Virtual Office Hours on Local Food|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Communications|
|Friday, 20 July 2012 14:07|
Focus on 2.0 version of USDA’s Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food Compass
WASHINGTON, July 19, 2012—On Tuesday, July 24, at 1:30 pm EDT, Agriculture Deputy Secretary Kathleen Merrigan will host a live Twitter chat focusing on the Department’s support for local and regional food systems and the recent release of the 2.0 version of the Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food Compass. Deputy Secretary Merrigan will answer your questions about the Department’s work related to local food and ways the Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food Compass can assist your community.
This Twitter chat is a follow-up to last week’s Google+ Hangout hosted by the White House and USDA on the same topic.
The Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food Compass is a digital guide to USDA resources that support of regional food production. Originally released in February 2012, the 2.0 version of the Compass guide contains new case studies of successful regional food projects, while the interactive map feature now includes data on food hubs, farmers markets, meat processing facilities and more, as well as data on USDA-supported projects in all fifty states. The map is also searchable by key word and zip code, enabling users to zero in on the topics or regions that interest them most and see how USDA can help.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
1:30 p.m. EDT
WHAT: USDA Deputy Secretary Merrigan will answer questions about USDA’s suppor for local and regional food systems and the 2.0 version of the Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food Compass.
Follow the @USDA Twitter account. Use hashtags #askUSDA and #KYF2 to submit questions in advance and during the live Twitter chat
USDA Virtual Office Hours, a monthly live question and answer series, allows stakeholders to directly engage with USDA leadership and subject matter experts through Twitter. Sessions are focused on a specific mission, issue or program as aligned with the Department’s strategic goals and based on stakeholder interests.
Tags See All Tags