- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Buy OEM Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Publisher 2013 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Discount - Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
|Media Link Announces Growth|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Natalie Linville-Mass|
|Monday, 30 June 2014 09:39|
Rock Island, IL/ June 27th, 2014 - Media Link, Inc. is proud to announce its newest Marketing Consultant Ronna Walker-Johnson. In her new position she will be working with current clients, as well as building additional strategic client accounts.
Ms. Johnson has over twenty five years of marketing experience; with an intense background in broadcast radio, broadcast television, cable, newspaper and web marketing.
"I am thrilled to bring my media experiences full circle and join such an exciting team," says Ms. Johnson. "Media Link, Inc. is truly a major player in this industry. Natalie Linville-Mass has brought this company to the forefront with amazing innovation, and the development of Media Link Software™. I look forward to assisting clients with their business growth; utilizing the comprehensive strategies and innovative technologies that Media Link Inc. can offer.”
"We are very excited to have Ms. Johnson aboard. Her vast media experience and energy to our team makes her an exciting addition to our team. Her commitment to our company is another step in continuing the growth and expansion of our company." says Natalie Linville-Mass, President of Media Link, Inc.Media Link, Inc. is a full-service integrated marketing firm specializing in strategic media buying and placement. Media Link works with businesses in the Quad-Cities and around the country to develop and execute customized marketing strategies to help them more effectively reach their customers. Media Link, Inc. recently developed and launched its own media buying software system, Media Link Software™. This company is also one of the only marketing firms in the region to have obtained an 8(a) SDB certification, a designation of significance to clients who contract with the federal government.
Tags See All Tags