- 29.95$ Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
- Discount - DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit) (en,fr,it,es)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Buy Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS (en)
- Buy QuarkXPress 10 MAC (en,ja,ko,zh,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,sv,nb,da,ru,pl,cs)
- Discount - Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Animations
|Media Link Announces Growth|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Natalie Linville-Mass|
|Monday, 30 June 2014 09:39|
Rock Island, IL/ June 27th, 2014 - Media Link, Inc. is proud to announce its newest Marketing Consultant Ronna Walker-Johnson. In her new position she will be working with current clients, as well as building additional strategic client accounts.
Ms. Johnson has over twenty five years of marketing experience; with an intense background in broadcast radio, broadcast television, cable, newspaper and web marketing.
"I am thrilled to bring my media experiences full circle and join such an exciting team," says Ms. Johnson. "Media Link, Inc. is truly a major player in this industry. Natalie Linville-Mass has brought this company to the forefront with amazing innovation, and the development of Media Link Software™. I look forward to assisting clients with their business growth; utilizing the comprehensive strategies and innovative technologies that Media Link Inc. can offer.”
"We are very excited to have Ms. Johnson aboard. Her vast media experience and energy to our team makes her an exciting addition to our team. Her commitment to our company is another step in continuing the growth and expansion of our company." says Natalie Linville-Mass, President of Media Link, Inc.Media Link, Inc. is a full-service integrated marketing firm specializing in strategic media buying and placement. Media Link works with businesses in the Quad-Cities and around the country to develop and execute customized marketing strategies to help them more effectively reach their customers. Media Link, Inc. recently developed and launched its own media buying software system, Media Link Software™. This company is also one of the only marketing firms in the region to have obtained an 8(a) SDB certification, a designation of significance to clients who contract with the federal government.
Tags See All Tags