- Download Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
- Buy OEM Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS
- Download Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Xilisoft CD Ripper cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads cheap oem
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
|Media Link, Inc. Brings New Account Manager on Board|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Jake Glimco|
|Monday, 01 August 2011 11:59|
Rock Island , IL / July 25, 2011 – Media Link, Inc. (MLI) is proud to announce and welcome back Jessica Fink, a former MLI intern, as the company’s newest Media Link Software and Government Account Manager. In this role, she will oversee the exciting launch of our new media-buying software and be responsible for maintaining our current and perspective Government Contracts, as well as forging better relationships with existing accounts.
Ms. Fink brings to the table an extensive background in the news industry, formerly serving as a Government and Politics reporter for The Dispatch and Rock Island Argus newspapers. Her breaking news coverage and emphasis on the K-12 education beat provided a credible information source Quad City readers could easily turn to for relevant, critical and current local news.
Ms. Fink began her journalism career as a student at Black Hawk College while serving as a general reporter for The Chieftain newspaper and BHC’s Broadcast Club. Her time spent as a city reporter for Northern Illinois University’s daily student newspaper, The Northern Star, helped further hone her writing, editing and communication skills. She graduated from NIU with a B.A. in Journalism and Communication Studies, with an emphasis in Organizational/Corporate Communications.
Following her news reporting stint, Ms. Fink joined Fanfare Sports Marketing, a national leader in the promotional products industry for high schools and middle schools nationwide. There, she gained valuable hands-on experience through helping advertisers effectively target the high school student market segment and satellite audience of parents, faculty and alumni.
“I am thrilled to be joining the Media Link team again,” said Ms. Fink. “The growth this company has seen over the years is outstanding, and I look forward to contributing to their mission of helping clients achieve continuous success in their marketing efforts.”“I am thrilled to have someone of Jessica’s caliber join our team and stay in our area. As we add more positions to our agency, I’m happy to keep some of our local talent in this area”, said Natalie Linville-Mass, President of Media Link, Inc.
Media Link, Inc. is a full-service advertising agency dedicated to helping clients develop strategic marketing plans tailored specifically to their company’s unique and individual needs. For more information, contact Natalie Linville-Mass at (309) 786-5142.
Tags See All Tags