- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Nero 8 Ultra Edition (zh,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,sv,no,pl,ru,sl,tr,cs,da,el,fi,hu)
- Discount - Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- 29.95$ Microsoft OneNote 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Buy Aurora Media Workshop (en)
- 399.95$ Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
|Media Link Welcomes A New Account Manager|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Courtney Boothe|
|Wednesday, 12 December 2012 13:52|
Rock Island, IL/ December 12th, 2012 - Media Link, Inc. is proud to announce and welcome it's newest Account Manager, former intern Alexis Nimmers. In her new position she will be working with our customers on Media Link Software and Government affairs.
Nimmers brings a variety of experience to the table. She interned with the Missouri House of Representatives for more than two years for two separate State Representatives; Steve Webb and Roman LeBlanc both of the Democratic Party. During this time she attended Black Caucus meetings, briefings, and also performed administrative duties. Nimmers also interned with JCTV, where she had the chance to actively work on her production skills, managed a number of news packages and even served as on-air talent. This experience allowed her to get an in-depth feeling on how the production of a program works, both in-front-of and behind the camera.
Nimmers began her journalism career as a student at Lincoln University in Jefferson City, MO, where she was a reporter for the student-run newspaper, The Clarion. During her time with The Clarion, she experienced the vibrant and challenging newsroom environment. This is where Nimmers experienced the news media scene firsthand, sharpened her writing, editing, and communication skills to give her the expertise and perspectives she now can offer her clients. Nimmers graduated from Lincoln University in the Spring of 2012 with a Bachelors degree in Journalism.
"I am so excited to be joining the Media Link team," said Nimmers. "This company is offering me a wonderful experience. I can't wait to help contribute to their mission of helping clients achieve continuous success in their marketing efforts.
"Alexis is a vibrant and exciting addition to our team. She's been one of our best interns. So, we're excited to give her a chance to really thrive with this position," said Natalie Linville-Mass, President of Media Link, Inc.
Media Link is a full-service integrated marketing firm specializing in strategic media buying and placement. Media Link works with businesses in the Quad-Cities and around the country to develop and execute customized marketing strategies to help them more effectively reach their customers. Media Link recently developed and launched its own media buying software system. This company is also one of the only marketing firms in the region to have obtained an 8(a) SDB certification, a designation of significance to clients who contract with the federal government.
Tags See All Tags