- Buy Adobe InCopy CS4 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- 29.95$ Panic Coda MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Cheap How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- Download Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
|Media Link Welcomes New Account Manager|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Courtney Boothe|
|Wednesday, 10 April 2013 08:40|
Rock Island, IL/ April 10th, 2013 - Media Link, Inc. is proud to announce it's newest Account Manager, Laura Van Barg. In her new position she will be working with our customers on Media Link Software and Government affairs.
Van Barg has over a decade of marketing experience and has previously worked for Media Link, Inc., as well as Simon Properties Group, American Bank and Trust, NA, Lujack's Northpark Auto Plaza, and Living Lands & Waters.
"I am happy to be rejoining the Media Link team," said Van Barg. "Natalie Linville-Mass has built her advertising agency to the point where it is a key player in the advertising industry not only in the Quad Cities, but in the region and beyond. Her development of Media Link Software™ is bound to be a game-changer in the media buying industry nationwide."
"We are so excited to have Laura back on our team. She has incredible talent and tenacity and is truly a welcome addition to our team. We really need someone with her caliber to help us as we take this agency to a national level," said Natalie Linville-Mass, President of Media Link, Inc.
Media Link, Inc. is a full-service integrated marketing firm specializing in strategic media buying and placement. Media Link works with businesses in the Quad-Cities and around the country to develop and execute customized marketing strategies to help them more effectively reach their customers. Media Link, Inc. recently developed and launched its own media buying software system, Media Link Software™. This company is also one of the only marketing firms in the region to have obtained an 8(a) SDB certification, a designation of significance to clients who contract with the federal government.
Tags See All Tags