- Discount - Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Cheap Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- Download 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- Buy NewBlue Titler Pro (en)
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Node.js First Look cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
|Media Link Welcomes New Account Manager|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Courtney Boothe|
|Wednesday, 10 April 2013 08:40|
Rock Island, IL/ April 10th, 2013 - Media Link, Inc. is proud to announce it's newest Account Manager, Laura Van Barg. In her new position she will be working with our customers on Media Link Software and Government affairs.
Van Barg has over a decade of marketing experience and has previously worked for Media Link, Inc., as well as Simon Properties Group, American Bank and Trust, NA, Lujack's Northpark Auto Plaza, and Living Lands & Waters.
"I am happy to be rejoining the Media Link team," said Van Barg. "Natalie Linville-Mass has built her advertising agency to the point where it is a key player in the advertising industry not only in the Quad Cities, but in the region and beyond. Her development of Media Link Software™ is bound to be a game-changer in the media buying industry nationwide."
"We are so excited to have Laura back on our team. She has incredible talent and tenacity and is truly a welcome addition to our team. We really need someone with her caliber to help us as we take this agency to a national level," said Natalie Linville-Mass, President of Media Link, Inc.
Media Link, Inc. is a full-service integrated marketing firm specializing in strategic media buying and placement. Media Link works with businesses in the Quad-Cities and around the country to develop and execute customized marketing strategies to help them more effectively reach their customers. Media Link, Inc. recently developed and launched its own media buying software system, Media Link Software™. This company is also one of the only marketing firms in the region to have obtained an 8(a) SDB certification, a designation of significance to clients who contract with the federal government.
Tags See All Tags