- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Buy Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,pl,pt,ru)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2011
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 (en,da,de,es,it,fr,nl,pt,br,sv,cs,pl,tr,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
|Medical Device Company Payments Questioned by Grassley|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 26 October 2010 11:33|
WASHINGTON – Monday, October 25, 2010 - On Friday, Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa asked the Food and Drug Administration how the agency handles reports of medical device companies' payments to doctors who are participating in clinical studies of the companies' products.
Grassley wrote to the FDA commissioner, citing information that doctors participating in clinical trials sponsored by a particular medical device maker also received significant payments from that device maker.
“The FDA should be transparent and describe what it does with information about potential conflicts of interest, including any steps it takes to protect the integrity and reliability of clinical research,” Grassley said.The text of Grassley’s letter to FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg is available here.
Tags See All Tags