- Buy Sony ACID Music Studio 8 (en,es,fr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Word 2010 For Dummies
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy 4Media DVD Ripper Standard 5 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Discount - Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel Ventura 10
- 9.95$ Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
|Medical Device Company Payments Questioned by Grassley|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 26 October 2010 11:33|
WASHINGTON – Monday, October 25, 2010 - On Friday, Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa asked the Food and Drug Administration how the agency handles reports of medical device companies' payments to doctors who are participating in clinical studies of the companies' products.
Grassley wrote to the FDA commissioner, citing information that doctors participating in clinical trials sponsored by a particular medical device maker also received significant payments from that device maker.
“The FDA should be transparent and describe what it does with information about potential conflicts of interest, including any steps it takes to protect the integrity and reliability of clinical research,” Grassley said.The text of Grassley’s letter to FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg is available here.
Tags See All Tags