- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- 9.95$ Pixelmator MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 9
- Buy OEM Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 5.5
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- 49.95$ Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6 cheap oem
|Medical Device Company Payments Questioned by Grassley|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 26 October 2010 11:33|
WASHINGTON – Monday, October 25, 2010 - On Friday, Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa asked the Food and Drug Administration how the agency handles reports of medical device companies' payments to doctors who are participating in clinical studies of the companies' products.
Grassley wrote to the FDA commissioner, citing information that doctors participating in clinical trials sponsored by a particular medical device maker also received significant payments from that device maker.
“The FDA should be transparent and describe what it does with information about potential conflicts of interest, including any steps it takes to protect the integrity and reliability of clinical research,” Grassley said.The text of Grassley’s letter to FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg is available here.
Tags See All Tags