- 199.95$ Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit cheap oem
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Office 2008
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Download Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- Discount - Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Download Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
|Medical Device Company Payments Questioned by Grassley|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 26 October 2010 11:33|
WASHINGTON – Monday, October 25, 2010 - On Friday, Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa asked the Food and Drug Administration how the agency handles reports of medical device companies' payments to doctors who are participating in clinical studies of the companies' products.
Grassley wrote to the FDA commissioner, citing information that doctors participating in clinical trials sponsored by a particular medical device maker also received significant payments from that device maker.
“The FDA should be transparent and describe what it does with information about potential conflicts of interest, including any steps it takes to protect the integrity and reliability of clinical research,” Grassley said.The text of Grassley’s letter to FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg is available here.
Tags See All Tags