- Download Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Buy OEM Corel Motion Studio 3D
- 9.95$ ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC (en,ja,co,nl,fr,de,it,es,fi,da,no,sv)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 399.95$ Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
|Medical Device Company Payments Questioned by Grassley|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Tuesday, 26 October 2010 11:33|
WASHINGTON – Monday, October 25, 2010 - On Friday, Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa asked the Food and Drug Administration how the agency handles reports of medical device companies' payments to doctors who are participating in clinical studies of the companies' products.
Grassley wrote to the FDA commissioner, citing information that doctors participating in clinical trials sponsored by a particular medical device maker also received significant payments from that device maker.
“The FDA should be transparent and describe what it does with information about potential conflicts of interest, including any steps it takes to protect the integrity and reliability of clinical research,” Grassley said.The text of Grassley’s letter to FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg is available here.
Tags See All Tags