- 19.95$ Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Presenter 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5 (en)
- 29.95$ Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- 69.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Creator 3
|Meditative Focus Improves Health and Business|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 10:10|
Can Mindfulness Raise Your Net Worth?
Sitting down with the intention of stilling one’s mind and body is no longer the sole province of hippies and Eastern medicine aficionados, says leadership expert Dr. Stephen Josephs.
Nike, 50 Cent and the Marine Corps all embrace the benefits of mindfulness meditation, he says.
“The benefits of mindfulness meditation do not exist in a vacuum; mindfulness meditation not only lowers your blood pressure, it also offers a host of other positives, including increasing business acumen,” says Josephs, who has coached executives for more than 30 years and recently authored the new book, “Dragons at Work,” (www.DragonsAtWork.com).
“It sharpens your intuitive business sense. By relaxing your body, breathing evenly, and paying attention to the present moment, you notice things you might otherwise miss. Paying exquisite attention is the key to staying real, and daily meditation builds that capacity.”
The benefits of a calm and focused mind are ubiquitous; Josephs offers tips for business leaders.
About Dr. Stephen JosephsWith more than 30 years experience as an executive coach and consultant, Stephen Josephs, Ed. D, helps leaders build vitality and focus to make their companies profitable – and great places to work. His doctorate at the University of Massachusetts focused on Aesthetics in Education: how to teach anything through art, music, drama and movement. Josephs is particularly interested in the intersection of business performance, psychology and mind/body disciplines. His new novel, "Dragons at Work," tells the story of a tightly wound executive – a fictionalized case study of coaching that produces fundamental changes in a leader. Josephs has also co-authored "Leadership Agility: Five Levels of Mastery in Anticipating and Initiating Change" (Jossey-Bass, 2006) with Bill Joiner, which shows how certain stages of psychological development affect leadership.
Tags See All Tags