- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Discount - PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business) (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,es,sv)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- 29.95$ Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 cheap oem
- Buy proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
- Download Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC
|Members of Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee release Asian carp in North America distribution maps|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Sarah Gross|
|Monday, 29 April 2013 13:34|
CHICAGO – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) and U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) today, April 26, released "Asian Carp Distribution in North America," which displays current data on the presence of bighead carp and silver carp at all life stages, as well as black carp and grass carp occurrences, in the Mississippi River, Ohio River and Great Lakes. The maps can be found at: http://www.asiancarp.us/pr
"The intent of this succinct, graphical documentation of locations of Asian carp individual captures, as well as areas with established populations, is to be a ‘living resource’ for ACRCC partners, decision makers and the public to access specific, timely information," said USACE Fish Biologist and eDNA Program Manager Kelly Baerwaldt.
Data were compiled through responses to an Asian Carp Questionnaire that was distributed to biologists at federal, state, academic, private-consulting and non-governmental organizations; the ACRCC Mon! itoring and Response Work Group, which include data since 2009 in detail for the Chicago Area Waterway System and a majority of the Illinois Waterway; and the USGS’s Nonindigenous Aquatic Species Database.
"The ACRCC continues to take the threat of Asian carp as very real and to conduct intensive monitoring to help determine the threat of this invasive fish," said Baerwaldt.
Zero Asian carp were captured or observed above the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal electric barriers in the last two years after hundreds of interagency monitoring trips, including 192 hours of electrofishing and nearly 82 miles of traditional netting, which resulted in the capture of nearly 100,000 fish of other species.
Tags See All Tags