- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy OEM Corel Paint it
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- 9.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit)
- Discount - Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC
- Download Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- 9.95$ The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
|Members Re-elected to Iowa State Fair Board|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 14:11|
DES MOINES, IA (12/13/2012)(readMedia)-- Members were re-elected to the Iowa State Fair Board of Directors during the State Agricultural Convention held December 7-9 in Des Moines.
Directors re-elected to two-year terms and their districts are James Romer, Ames (north central); Paul Vaassen, Dubuque (northeast); Gary VanAernam, Exira (southwest); Jerry Parkin, Earlham (south central); and Gary McConnell, Bloomfield (southeast).
Delegates from six geographic State Fair Board districts elect two board members each for a total of 12 directors. All terms are staggered two-year terms.
Other directors include Bill Neubrand, LeMars (northwest); Alan Brown, Hampton (north central); John Harms, Monticello (northeast); C.W. Thomas, Guthrie Center (southwest); Randy Brown, Osceola (south central); and Bob Schlutz, Columbus Junction (southeast).
McConnell, A. Brown and Romer will serve the Board as president, vice-president and treasurer, respectively.
Directors by office held are Governor Terry Branstad (represented by Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds), Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey (represented by Jay Johnson), and Iowa State University President Dr. Steven Leath (represented by Dr. Chuck Morris, director of 4-H Youth Development at Iowa State University).
Nothing Compares to the 2013 Iowa State Fair August 8-18. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or check out www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags