- Discount - Acronis True Image 11 Home
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Download Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- 19.95$ 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM iStopMotion 2 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
|Members Re-elected to Iowa State Fair Board|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 14:11|
DES MOINES, IA (12/13/2012)(readMedia)-- Members were re-elected to the Iowa State Fair Board of Directors during the State Agricultural Convention held December 7-9 in Des Moines.
Directors re-elected to two-year terms and their districts are James Romer, Ames (north central); Paul Vaassen, Dubuque (northeast); Gary VanAernam, Exira (southwest); Jerry Parkin, Earlham (south central); and Gary McConnell, Bloomfield (southeast).
Delegates from six geographic State Fair Board districts elect two board members each for a total of 12 directors. All terms are staggered two-year terms.
Other directors include Bill Neubrand, LeMars (northwest); Alan Brown, Hampton (north central); John Harms, Monticello (northeast); C.W. Thomas, Guthrie Center (southwest); Randy Brown, Osceola (south central); and Bob Schlutz, Columbus Junction (southeast).
McConnell, A. Brown and Romer will serve the Board as president, vice-president and treasurer, respectively.
Directors by office held are Governor Terry Branstad (represented by Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds), Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey (represented by Jay Johnson), and Iowa State University President Dr. Steven Leath (represented by Dr. Chuck Morris, director of 4-H Youth Development at Iowa State University).
Nothing Compares to the 2013 Iowa State Fair August 8-18. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or check out www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags