- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training (en)
- Discount - ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Download Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- 149.95$ QuarkXpress 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
|Memoir portrays spiritual side of rural medical practice|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Monday, 17 February 2014 13:27|
Author Tom Weber proudly shares a man’s selfless efforts to help the poor and the needy by being ‘The Christmas Doctor’
UTAH – “Sometimes, present day medical practitioners seem to forget the deep spiritual springs of their profession,” author Tom Weber says. In his quest to highlight a remarkable person’s almost unbelievable willingness and drive to help people, Weber tells an endearing and inspiring account of “The Christmas Doctor” (published by AuthorHouse). Illustrating Dr. Weber’s (his father’s) life, Weber presents a very interesting alternative to today’s emphasis on the economic side of the medical practice and also to modern-day student loans.
Since his life was saved as a teenager by a deeply religious nurse, John Peter Weber dedicated his life to saving the lives of others. He performed hard physical labor over a long period of time in order to pay the cost of attending medical school. His medical career took place amidst some of the most primitive country in the United States including Hell’s Canyon of the Snake River, Salmon River Canyon, and the Bitterroot Mountains.
Presenting not an ideal but real practice of one heroic physician from the earlier times, Weber gets his message across that an unselfish, humanitarian, and courageous medical practice can be rewarding.
“The Christmas Doctor”
By Tom Weber
Hardcover | 6 x 9in | 112 pages | ISBN 9781491815601
Softcover | 6 x 9in | 112 pages | ISBN 9781491815618
e-book | 112 pages | ISBN 9781491815595
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags