- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Audio Ripper
- Discount - Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Buy Kigo DVD Converter 3 MAC (en)
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 MAC cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 cheap oem
- Discount - ABest WMV Video Converter
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6
|Memoir portrays spiritual side of rural medical practice|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Marketing Services|
|Monday, 17 February 2014 13:27|
Author Tom Weber proudly shares a man’s selfless efforts to help the poor and the needy by being ‘The Christmas Doctor’
UTAH – “Sometimes, present day medical practitioners seem to forget the deep spiritual springs of their profession,” author Tom Weber says. In his quest to highlight a remarkable person’s almost unbelievable willingness and drive to help people, Weber tells an endearing and inspiring account of “The Christmas Doctor” (published by AuthorHouse). Illustrating Dr. Weber’s (his father’s) life, Weber presents a very interesting alternative to today’s emphasis on the economic side of the medical practice and also to modern-day student loans.
Since his life was saved as a teenager by a deeply religious nurse, John Peter Weber dedicated his life to saving the lives of others. He performed hard physical labor over a long period of time in order to pay the cost of attending medical school. His medical career took place amidst some of the most primitive country in the United States including Hell’s Canyon of the Snake River, Salmon River Canyon, and the Bitterroot Mountains.
Presenting not an ideal but real practice of one heroic physician from the earlier times, Weber gets his message across that an unselfish, humanitarian, and courageous medical practice can be rewarding.
“The Christmas Doctor”
By Tom Weber
Hardcover | 6 x 9in | 112 pages | ISBN 9781491815601
Softcover | 6 x 9in | 112 pages | ISBN 9781491815618
e-book | 112 pages | ISBN 9781491815595
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags