- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Buy Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts (en)
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 4
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Download GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
|Memorial Services for Illinois Army National Guard Soldier|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by readMedia|
|Thursday, 11 August 2011 23:59|
QUINCY, IL (08/10/2011)(readMedia)-- WHO:
• Illinois Army National Guardsman 1st Sgt. John DuPont of Quincy, with Company C, 634th Brigade Support Battalion in Springfield.
• Visitation, funeral and gravesite services
• Visitation services, Aug. 11, 4 to 7 p.m., Madison Park Christian Church, 4700 Broadway, Quincy.
• Funeral services, Aug. 12, 10 a.m., Madison Park Christian Church, 4700 Broadway, Quincy.
• Gravesite services, Aug. 12, immediately following the funeral service, Illinois Veterans Home, 1707 N. 12th St., Quincy.
• As an Illinois Army National Guard medic, DuPont deployed overseas twice and served on several shorter medical missions.
• DuPont deployed to Iraq with Company C, 205th Medical Battalion in North Riverside from 2005 to 2006 and to Kuwait with the 708th Medical Company in North Riverside from 2007 to 2008.
• He also served in Germany, Nicaragua, Ecuador, the Dominican Republic and Guyana for medical missions that were each approximately a month long.
Become our Facebook Fan!
Tags See All Tags